What's been happening

Talk about serious issues here!
Archangel
FWG Earl

What's been happening

Postby Archangel » 04 Jul 2016, 08:24

I don't know why but I'm up at 4:15 AM crying. It's been a rough few weeks for me, and I just wanted to let everyone know I might need a break from all the stress and depression.

I've been getting in a lot of fights with my grandmother and my friends and it's just making me upset and depressed. Each time I go to my grandmothers, all the depression builds up because my father has said things that don't really need to be said, and it's only torn me up.

Since my kindergarten years up until now I've been bullied and called names, everyone hates me in my school and have all said they hope I die one summer. One of my friends used me to get in a relationship with another guy, and once she got into it, she told me she never wanted to be my friend, but had to be in order to date the guy she wanted.

Two weeks ago, I lost my best friend because she decided she was done with me after all we've been through. She stuck with me through my moments, but I guess she was just done. Since then, I've acted all cheerful and happy in chat but on the outside, I'm a complete mess.

I just need some time away so I don't drag everyone down, because I'd feel bad if I ever did. I know some of you will think this is just another lie or prank, but it's not. Its a rough time for me right now. All I've been doing at night is crying and wishing my life was easier.
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Re: What's been happening

Postby Lightning Orb » 05 Jul 2016, 13:53

I personally would miss you a lot if you disappeared, Middy.

But I hope you feel better soon and i wish you all the best in the future.

Just Know that you can send me a pm any time you feel like and I will reply as soon as I see it, even if it's really lame (Lol)

Also know you aren't alone in dealing with depression and a lot of tragic things happening. Everyone is dealing with something different, so please reach out to people for help if you need it.

<3
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Archangel
FWG Earl

Re: What's been happening

Postby Archangel » 05 Jul 2016, 17:38

Lightning Orb wrote:I personally would miss you a lot if you disappeared, Middy.

But I hope you feel better soon and i wish you all the best in the future.

Just Know that you can send me a pm any time you feel like and I will reply as soon as I see it, even if it's really lame (Lol)

Also know you aren't alone in dealing with depression and a lot of tragic things happening. Everyone is dealing with something different, so please reach out to people for help if you need it.

<3

This actually made me cry. Thanks Orbby.

i mean it in a good way
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

Return to “Serious Discussion”