US police shooting black people.... again

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

US police shooting black people.... again

Postby Dr Frook » 07 Jul 2016, 22:37

Seriously, I think the police need to only have tasers, that way they have less of a chance of killing all the black people in the US?
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Re: US police shooting black people.... again

Postby Flobalob » 08 Jul 2016, 01:28

Full details haven't emerged yet; I know both had guns but I don't know whether they reached for them or anything. I think people are quick to jump on it as a racially-motivated illegal shooting. Regardless, the second guy was shot 6 times which is way excessive.

I think one of the main problems is that US police are clearly not trained properly to deal with these situations. Evidently, they panic at the first sign of a gun, which you would expect from the average person but not from a police officer. They should be trained well enough to stay calm in this situation.

Tbh, equipping all police with tasers as standard would probably tip it in the other direction. You'd start hearing of all these police officers being shot, unable to defend themselves. If only there was some way that no one could have guns?

Police here don't even need tasers as standard, so I guess we're doing something right.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Return to “Serious Discussion”