German train passengers critically injured after man with axe went on rampage

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

German train passengers critically injured after man with axe went on rampage

Postby Dr Frook » 18 Jul 2016, 21:52

not again...

I say move to NZ!

A man with an axe has attacked passengers on a train in Germany and wounded between 10 and 15 people, several critically, a police spokesman said.

Broadcaster Bayerischer Rundfunk quoted police as saying the attacker had been incapacitated, but there was no confirmation he had been shot.

The incident took place in Wurzburg, about 220 kilometres north of Munich.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Rainshard
FWG God

Re: German train passengers critically injured after man with axe went on rampage

Postby Rainshard » 18 Jul 2016, 22:12

What was the motive behind it?
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Shadow00

Re: German train passengers critically injured after man with axe went on rampage

Postby Shadow00 » 19 Jul 2016, 16:23

Dude was afghan
Oh boy, its probably not the religion of peace behind this one, is it?

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 19 Jul 2016, 22:41

Shadow00 wrote:Dude was afghan

Islamic extremists hand pick parts of the Koran that have violence and promote violence and use that as justification to go ahead and kill for their psychotic goals.

Christians could do the very same thing - the bible and religion doctrine is/was full of violence as well. The only difference is christians no longer hand pick violent parts of the bible and then use it as justification to kill others in the name of religion.

Both religions can be religions of peace or of violence. The issue is how people are using them - and right now it's the islamic side that has psychos that love misinterpreting the koran and focusing on the violence.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 19 Jul 2016, 23:47

Dr Frook wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:Dude was afghan

Islamic extremists hand pick parts of the Koran that have violence and promote violence and use that as justification to go ahead and kill for their psychotic goals.

Christians could do the very same thing - the bible and religion doctrine is/was full of violence as well. The only difference is christians no longer hand pick violent parts of the bible and then use it as justification to kill others in the name of religion.

Both religions can be religions of peace or of violence. The issue is how people are using them - and right now it's the islamic side that has psychos that love misinterpreting the koran and focusing on the violence.

Exactly. I mean, the Sikh symbol is three swords but you don't hear of any violent Sikhism.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 20 Jul 2016, 15:01

I honestly cant count the number of times that ive discussed about this on here;
Most (if not all) religions promote more hatred than they do peace and love, and are therefore a hinderance in today's society

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 20 Jul 2016, 15:18

Shadow00 wrote:I honestly cant count the number of times that ive discussed about this on here;
Most (if not all) religions promote more hatred than they do peace and love, and are therefore a hinderance in today's society

I agree that religion was, is and always will be a hindrance to society.. but I wouldn't say it's because of war. I mean, it contributes to the problem but in terms of general progression of humanity, religion is so.. limiting. England was plunged into the Dark Ages for over 600 years; the cause for this? Religion.

What did people do when the plagues struck? They walked in processions through the streets, whipping themselves to atone for their sins.. When the Church lost power, BAM medical renaissance.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Return to “Serious Discussion”