Oh the Irony

Talk about serious issues here!
Shadow00

Oh the Irony

Postby Shadow00 » 25 Jul 2016, 15:07

I'm beginning to think Trump has rigged the elections from the start, that guy really CANT be so stupid

Funnily enough, that says a lot about the people that followed him all along

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Re: Oh the Irony

Postby Excalibur » 25 Jul 2016, 16:18

“I want to thank my longtime friend Debbie Wasserman Schultz for her leadership of the Democratic National Committee over the past five years,” Clinton said in a statement. “I am grateful to Debbie for getting the Democratic Party to this year’s historic convention in Philadelphia, and I know that this week’s events will be a success thanks to her hard work and leadership.”

Clinton pointed out that there is no one better than Wasserman Schultz when it comes to fighting Republicans and as such she will be honorary chair of Clinton’s 50-state program, “There’s simply no one better at taking the fight to the Republicans than Debbie–which is why I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign’s 50-state program to gain ground and elect Democrats in every part of the country, and will continue to serve as a surrogate for my campaign nationally, in Florida, and in other key states.”

--- Statement by Hillary.... Worst PR move.... DWS probably has too much dirt on Hillary and made her do it.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 25 Jul 2016, 17:52

Pokémon Go to the polls.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 25 Jul 2016, 18:42

Rainshard wrote:Pokémon Go to the polls.

stop
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Return to “Serious Discussion”