Talk about serious issues here!
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Re: 9/11

Postby Foopzheart » 24 Sep 2016, 07:21

Flobalob wrote:
Rainshard wrote:
Flobalob wrote:
Excalibur wrote:I think it's crazy that kids in school will now learn about this as a historical event that they were not alive for. Makes me feel old.

-God Bless

I often wonder, years in the future, what kids will be taught about 1945-Present. I wonder if they just wont teach anything about it because nothing significant enough happened.

The Cold War.....

It's a pretty big part of GCSE History 1945-2003 so......

But in the really long run, will that be seen as significant enough to teach about?

It was a major cause of massive technological and cultural advancements, in what world would it not be significant enough?
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Re: 9/11

Postby Flobalob » 24 Sep 2016, 17:33

Foopzheart wrote:
Flobalob wrote:
Rainshard wrote:
Flobalob wrote:
Excalibur wrote:I think it's crazy that kids in school will now learn about this as a historical event that they were not alive for. Makes me feel old.

-God Bless

I often wonder, years in the future, what kids will be taught about 1945-Present. I wonder if they just wont teach anything about it because nothing significant enough happened.

The Cold War.....

It's a pretty big part of GCSE History 1945-2003 so......

But in the really long run, will that be seen as significant enough to teach about?

It was a major cause of massive technological and cultural advancements, in what world would it not be significant enough?

Yeah, so they'll teach about the achievements, not what caused them.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Return to “Serious Discussion”