Hillary 1; Trump 0

Talk about serious issues here!
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Re: Hillary 1; Trump 0

Postby Lamb » 01 Nov 2016, 10:32

Vienna wrote:Why is Trump being treated like a serious candidate? Canada does not undertand.

People like these are the reason he's being taken seriously(yes, they are your stereotypical idiots):
I've lost my pieces.

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 01 Nov 2016, 17:04

Lamb wrote:
Vienna wrote:Why is Trump being treated like a serious candidate? Canada does not undertand.

People like these are the reason he's being taken seriously(yes, they are your stereotypical idiots):

WHY DOES EVERYONE IN AMERICA HATE OBAMA

SHIT

HE'S SUCH A GOOD PRESIDENT

FOR FUCKS SAKE
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 02 Nov 2016, 17:43

It was a joke at first. But then it sort of grew. Then Bernie lost to corrupt Hillary.
So quite a few of us Bernie supporters went over to Trump.
The way I see it, a good portion of us don't consider Trump a serious candidate. We do, however, think Hillary as president would be a terrible idea a worse idea than Trump for president. There's only so much damage Trump can do.
Like, sure Trumps image from a PR perspective isn't the greatest. He's seen as mysoginistic, racist, etc. But. That has nothing to do with how effective of a president he would be. I don't know enough about Trump or his politcal moves to really know how effective he would be. What I do know is that Hillary should be in prison right now.

GarthVader449
FWG Duke

Postby GarthVader449 » 02 Nov 2016, 20:38

From what I got from this *insert profanity* of an election is its all completely bollocks. I didn't like any of the candidates very much, Bernie was probably my favourite at the start. But now as it's a two horse race, I would hands down without a shadow of a doubt vote Hilary. Doesn't mean I necessary like her, but, first female president of the USA, marks the US is still moving forward.

TheKingsHills wrote:

It was a joke at first. But then it sort of grew. Then Bernie lost to corrupt Hillary.
The way I see it, a good portion of us don't consider Trump a serious candidate. We do, however, think Hillary as president would be a terrible idea a worse idea than Trump for president. There's only so much damage Trump can do.
Like, sure Trumps image from a PR perspective isn't the greatest. He's seen as mysoginistic, racist, etc. But. That has nothing to do with how effective of a president he would be. I don't know enough about Trump or his politcal moves to really know how effective he would be. What I do know is that Hillary should be in prison right now.

Now... as a side note, if you were a Bernie Supporter, how in the hell is Trump second best!!!??? Next point, if you are electing a president that best represents your views, frankly this isn't Trump... His views are a few decades (at least) out of date. And of course, there is only so much damage a man in one thee most powerful positions on the planet could do. Hilary may be a sly woman, but at least she has a brain that generally functions properly - Trump is generally a loon.
''Per Ardua ad Astra''
''Through Adversity to the Stars''

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 03 Nov 2016, 04:40

GarthVader449 wrote:From what I got from this *insert profanity* of an election is its all completely bollocks. I didn't like any of the candidates very much, Bernie was probably my favourite at the start. But now as it's a two horse race, I would hands down without a shadow of a doubt vote Hilary. Doesn't mean I necessary like her, but, first female president of the USA, marks the US is still moving forward.

TheKingsHills wrote:

Now... as a side note, if you were a Bernie Supporter, how in the hell is Trump second best!!!??? Next point, if you are electing a president that best represents your views, frankly this isn't Trump... His views are a few decades (at least) out of date. And of course, there is only so much damage a man in one thee most powerful positions on the planet could do. Hilary may be a sly woman, but at least she has a brain that generally functions properly - Trump is generally a loon.

I never claimed that I'd vote for a president that would best represent my views. Trump is second best because Hillary is corrupt. That's the way I see it. I strongly believe that Hillary should be in prison right now.
Besides, the only issue that I'm really concerned about is immigration. And as a Green Card holder, I support Trump's plan for illegal immigrants.

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 03 Nov 2016, 17:45

TheKingsHills wrote:
GarthVader449 wrote:From what I got from this *insert profanity* of an election is its all completely bollocks. I didn't like any of the candidates very much, Bernie was probably my favourite at the start. But now as it's a two horse race, I would hands down without a shadow of a doubt vote Hilary. Doesn't mean I necessary like her, but, first female president of the USA, marks the US is still moving forward.

TheKingsHills wrote:

I never claimed that I'd vote for a president that would best represent my views. Trump is second best because Hillary is corrupt. That's the way I see it. I strongly believe that Hillary should be in prison right now.
Besides, the only issue that I'm really concerned about is immigration. And as a Green Card holder, I support Trump's plan for illegal immigrants.

Honestly, how much damage can her corruption do, really? Obviously you don't want a corrupt politician running your country, but at least focus on the "politician" word a bit too. Trump has no idea what he's doing, and he's proven that outside of politics in the general world, what with the bankruptcies and grabbing people by the pussy.

Not to mention - think tactically. If Hillary is elected and then arrested then neither get to be President.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 04 Nov 2016, 18:35

Flobalob wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:

TheKingsHills wrote:

Honestly, how much damage can her corruption do, really? Obviously you don't want a corrupt politician running your country, but at least focus on the "politician" word a bit too. Trump has no idea what he's doing, and he's proven that outside of politics in the general world, what with the bankruptcies and grabbing people by the pussy.

Not to mention - think tactically. If Hillary is elected and then arrested then neither get to be President.

How much damage could Trump do? If he's such an incompetent "politician" how much could he really do?
And yes, he has had bankruptices, and there is that whole scandal thing but how does that reflect how bad of a president he may or may not end up being?
Hillary has a plethory of experience. That makes her even more dangerous. More dangerous than Trump ever could be.
Most of Hillary's campaign has been a shmear campaign. "He's sexist, he's racist, he's rude, says rude things." What about it? Hillary has lied under oath, hosted a private email server for government and personal usage. Knowingly deleted a portion of said emails. Benghazi.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 05 Nov 2016, 21:55

The problem is trump has a hot head and he is most likely a rapist. Both are not good when u have nukes at ur disposal.

Hillary is not worse than ur usual politician... trump is not usual... he is much much worse.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Vienna
FWG Butt Kicker

Postby Vienna » 06 Nov 2016, 23:01

I'm just going to leave this here...

https://youtu.be/YY-CiPVo_NQ

Michael Moore on Donald. I think he provides people with a different view into the minds of some Americans. That said, I just spent 8-months in the Southern States. Lamb, you have a better video on the opinions of people there. Sadly.
It is precisely the possibility of realizing a dream that makes life interesting.
Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 07 Nov 2016, 17:26

Dr Frook wrote:The problem is trump has a hot head and he is most likely a rapist. Both are not good when u have nukes at ur disposal.

Hillary is not worse than ur usual politician... trump is not usual... he is much much worse.

Ahh yes because being an unconfirmed and unconvicted "rapist" means that he is more likely to start a Nuclear War.
Because a man able to leverage an entire population of unpopular views in a fashion similar to a previous leader who did unspeakable things is stupid enough to create a situation in which MAD occurs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCHQPCXbt1w
Right there alone, Trump isn't saying that he definitely is going to use Nuclear Weapons. He's saying that they're on the table, and if there comes a time where he needs to use them he would.
This is no different from any other presidency ever since the Cuban Missile Crisis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpMhrubf9mk
Maybe Hillary isn't worse than your usual politician. Maybe she's just as bad as every other politician. That doesn't change the fact that she should most certainly be in jail, at the very least she should have lost her job for lying under oath.
Trump says what he wants to say sure. Trump is being accused of being a rapist, sure. (What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Where the hell is that. Like sure if you're obviously not guilty there's that, but you afaik you have some testimony from people and that's all in this set of rape accusations.) Trump is offensive. What about it?

Return to “Serious Discussion”