Russia - US going to war

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Russia - US going to war

Postby Dr Frook » 05 Oct 2016, 01:28

I miss the days when Russia and the US were friendly to one another. Things have gone down hill fast since Crimea... and now Syria.

And with China being all friendly with Russia... it's not looking good for the free world.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Re: Russia - US going to war

Postby BluesDotEXE » 05 Oct 2016, 03:07

Is suicide an option?
Don't try, do.

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 05 Oct 2016, 14:27

I mean, I doubt they'd go to war, but if they did (and no one used nukes) I do reckon NATO/the West would probably come out on top. Russia's military is huge but remarkably poor quality (think Leningrad, Stalingrad) and with very few countries likely to align with Russia/China (that's if even China does. They're not dumb), I do think they'd lose. I mean, India doesn't like China all too much and thanks to the whole "we own the sea" thing not many South-East Asian countries do. Their only real important allies would be Russia/China/NK/Iran/Sudan. Possibly Pakistan IMO.

With the billions of people in South Asia that would be fighting against them, plus the Japanese, the Saudis, Turks etc. I doubt they'd start that war. They're literally surrounded.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 06 Oct 2016, 21:59

Flobalob wrote:I mean, I doubt they'd go to war, but if they did (and no one used nukes) I do reckon NATO/the West would probably come out on top. Russia's military is huge but remarkably poor quality (think Leningrad, Stalingrad) and with very few countries likely to align with Russia/China (that's if even China does. They're not dumb), I do think they'd lose. I mean, India doesn't like China all too much and thanks to the whole "we own the sea" thing not many South-East Asian countries do. Their only real important allies would be Russia/China/NK/Iran/Sudan. Possibly Pakistan IMO.

With the billions of people in South Asia that would be fighting against them, plus the Japanese, the Saudis, Turks etc. I doubt they'd start that war. They're literally surrounded.

I hope so...

it's pure insanity, mixed in with greed, and a lot of stupidity. *sad face*

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 07 Oct 2016, 01:57

I think the next great war is a little overdue. I suspect it will happen in south asia and the middle east. I hear tensions are higher there. The big players will be Russia, China, India, Pakistan, and America.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 07 Oct 2016, 15:48

Excalibur wrote:I think the next great war is a little overdue. I suspect it will happen in south asia and the middle east. I hear tensions are higher there. The big players will be Russia, China, India, Pakistan, and America.

As of this post, I'd say the places most likely to kick off a WW3 would be (in order, least to most likely):

Eastern Turkey
Israeli-Palestinian border
Crimea
North-South Korean border
Indian-Chinese border
Taiwan
Indian-Pakistani border
South China Sea
Iran

Most situations involve Russia or China pissing someone off a little too much and the US backing them up. If it does happen, it will undoubtedly start as a proxy war between NATO and Russia/China, in one of those ^ places.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 11 Oct 2016, 16:49

Flobalob wrote:
Excalibur wrote:I think the next great war is a little overdue. I suspect it will happen in south asia and the middle east. I hear tensions are higher there. The big players will be Russia, China, India, Pakistan, and America.

As of this post, I'd say the places most likely to kick off a WW3 would be (in order, least to most likely):

Eastern Turkey
Crimea
Indian-Chinese border
Taiwan
Indian-Pakistani border
South China Sea
Iran

Most situations involve Russia or China pissing someone off a little too much and the US backing them up. If it does happen, it will undoubtedly start as a proxy war between NATO and Russia/China, in one of those ^ places.

NATO and Russia have been in a proxy war for years now. All the years of being friendly to one another have been destroyed by stupidity on both sides.

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 11 Oct 2016, 18:47

Dr Frook wrote:
Flobalob wrote:

Eastern Turkey
Crimea
Indian-Chinese border
Taiwan
Indian-Pakistani border
South China Sea
Iran

NATO and Russia have been in a proxy war for years now. All the years of being friendly to one another have been destroyed by stupidity on both sides.

At this point I'm going to confess my disagreement with the definition of "proxy war". In this day and age, with complex economic ties across the globe, any war is a proxy war, really. Until there's boots on the ground from the supporters it's not a proxy war in my books.

Also, what the fuck happened with my last post lol there's no way I just quoted myself that did not happen.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 11 Oct 2016, 19:57

Flobalob wrote:
Dr Frook wrote:
Flobalob wrote:

Eastern Turkey
Crimea
Indian-Chinese border
Taiwan
Indian-Pakistani border
South China Sea
Iran

At this point I'm going to confess my disagreement with the definition of "proxy war". In this day and age, with complex economic ties across the globe, any war is a proxy war, really. Until there's boots on the ground from the supporters it's not a proxy war in my books.

Also, what the fuck happened with my last post lol there's no way I just quoted myself that did not happen.

just removed your self quote. I'm just hoping they will see sense and stop hating one another...

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 11 Oct 2016, 21:16

I think the real serious aspect here is this clickbait.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Return to “Serious Discussion”