Russia - US going to war

Talk about serious issues here!
Flobalob
FWG Mod

Re: Russia - US going to war

Postby Flobalob » 11 Oct 2016, 22:44

The Divine Potato wrote:I think the real serious aspect here is this clickbait.

You can't get anywhere without it these days.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Archangel
FWG Earl

Postby Archangel » 12 Oct 2016, 19:37

I'm surprised none of you have even looked at the real cause. It's our government. When Obama became president, he was already planning WW3. He was giving our tax dollars to ISIS to speed up the process while he was president. He also wants to disarm us Americans so we can't defend ourselves.
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 12 Oct 2016, 20:15

Zoe Nightshade wrote:I'm surprised none of you have even looked at the real cause. It's our government. When Obama became president, he was already planning WW3. He was giving our tax dollars to ISIS to speed up the process while he was president. He also wants to disarm us Americans so we can't defend ourselves.

this is an interesting thought, do you have some sources for this?
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

BluesDotEXE
FWG King

Postby BluesDotEXE » 12 Oct 2016, 21:23

I bet George W. Bush is working with Obama too.
Don't try, do.

Archangel
FWG Earl

Postby Archangel » 13 Oct 2016, 00:16

Tycoon wrote:
Zoe Nightshade wrote:I'm surprised none of you have even looked at the real cause. It's our government. When Obama became president, he was already planning WW3. He was giving our tax dollars to ISIS to speed up the process while he was president. He also wants to disarm us Americans so we can't defend ourselves.

http://www.debate.org/opinions/will-ww3 ... =3&ysort=5

Toady
FWG Mod

Postby Toady » 13 Oct 2016, 02:23

Zoe Nightshade wrote:
Tycoon wrote:

Anything with the word "opinions" in the link doesn't necessarily scream trustworthy source.

I would like to see factual sources for those kind of claims against the United States government.
LET'S GO HATTERS!!!

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 13 Oct 2016, 19:17

Toady wrote:
Zoe Nightshade wrote:
Tycoon wrote:

Anything with the word "opinions" in the link doesn't necessarily scream trustworthy source.

I would like to see factual sources for those kind of claims against the United States government.

"Structured Government is the cause of all war. Obama and his henchmen have been plotting WW3 for decades. He has been funding ISIS with American tax dollars to speed up the process. He also wishes to disarm Americans so we'll have no way of defending ourselves. We must rise up as a nation and overthrow our monetized and innately corrupt government. From the ashes a new America will be reborn that is founded on pride and freedom!"

By any chance was this patriotic, biased and inflammatory opinion what you considered a 'source'?
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Archangel
FWG Earl

Postby Archangel » 13 Oct 2016, 20:34

The Divine Potato wrote:
Toady wrote:
Zoe Nightshade wrote:
Tycoon wrote:

"Structured Government is the cause of all war. Obama and his henchmen have been plotting WW3 for decades. He has been funding ISIS with American tax dollars to speed up the process. He also wishes to disarm Americans so we'll have no way of defending ourselves. We must rise up as a nation and overthrow our monetized and innately corrupt government. From the ashes a new America will be reborn that is founded on pride and freedom!"

By any chance was this patriotic, biased and inflammatory opinion what you considered a 'source'?

I wasn't thinking straight. I seen it there and just thought "hey that has information, let's use it".

Return to “Serious Discussion”