Trump has weakened the US and destroyed the dignity of the election process

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Trump has weakened the US and destroyed the dignity of the election process

Postby Dr Frook » 17 Oct 2016, 20:28

Yes he has.

Everyone should have seen what kind of freak he was. He cannot control himself. Even when defending himself against sexual assault allegations, his response is that the chick is no hot enough for him to assault. Really??? How can this man still be supported. I feel so so very sorry for the US.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: Trump has weakened the US and destroyed the dignity of the election process

Postby The Divine Potato » 18 Oct 2016, 19:26

I hope that Trump's run utterly destroys the faith of the American public in the republican party, causing it to fall out and then present a mostly one-party choice which then will fall, thus giving other parties a chance for competition, America's system isn't so bad as the fact that Trump and Hillary are running, it's the fact that only Trump and Hillary are running, that's the true weakness of American politics, and where their 'democracy' truly fails to provide Americans with what it should, choice, even the British Empire, the thing that America wrestled its independence from got democracy right.

Also sidenote: The election process had no dignity to begin with even factoring out the lack of choice.

Edit: Obama summarises the vices of the republican party https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_r-M14WKJU
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

masterchef
FWG peasant

Postby masterchef » 18 Oct 2016, 19:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heojhL1glU4
Watch this video and you might start loving Trump!
Ill write your name on my DEATHNOTE!!!

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 20 Oct 2016, 10:42

I think the big problem here is people who dislike both candidates so much, they just aren't gonna vote.

Both candidates have devout followers who are gonna vote regardless. But then the people who dislike both just won't vote or vote for the smaller parties with little to no chance. There is gonna be a huge lack of voters this time round which is worrying.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Return to “Serious Discussion”