Pheasant-elect: Bird with Donald Trump's quiff becomes star attraction at Chinese safari park

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Pheasant-elect: Bird with Donald Trump's quiff becomes star attraction at Chinese safari park

Postby Dr Frook » 17 Nov 2016, 20:41

Yes, this is true.

A pheasant has become a star attraction at a Chinese safari park after visitors said its golden head feathers resembled US President-elect Donald Trump's famous blond quiff.

A picture of a five-year-old golden pheasant called Little Red went viral this week after a journalist from the eastern Chinese city of Hangzhou pointed out the "striking similarity" between the male bird and Mr Trump, local media reported.

The resemblance doesn't stop at the feathers, said Gao Hongqiang, the park's head bird feeder.

"After comparing it with the photos ... we've found that not only are their hairstyles alike, their eyes' expressions are pretty similar," Mr Gao told reporters.

Visitors at the park said they saw the similarity.

"I think this pheasant is very beautiful and Trump's hairstyle in the US presidential election sprang to mind when I first saw the bird," Jin Huofeng, 34, said.

"I was wondering whether Trump's hairstylists got inspired by the golden pheasant."
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

nightmare fireclaw
Leader of the Animatronics

Re: Pheasant-elect: Bird with Donald Trump's quiff becomes star attraction at Chinese safari park

Postby nightmare fireclaw » 17 Nov 2016, 20:42

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: man trump suuuucks
Last edited by nightmare fireclaw on 17 Nov 2016, 20:44, edited 1 time in total.
yare yare
its been a while

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: Pheasant-elect: Bird with Donald Trump's quiff becomes star attraction at Chinese safari park

Postby Dr Frook » 17 Nov 2016, 20:43

the question is, who has the bigger brain, trump or the bird...
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

nightmare fireclaw
Leader of the Animatronics

Postby nightmare fireclaw » 17 Nov 2016, 20:47

Dr Frook wrote:the question is, who has the bigger brain, trump or the bird...

TRUMP LOST SO BADLY TO THAT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yare yare
its been a while

Return to “Serious Discussion”