Trump's president and we're all still here!

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Trump's president and we're all still here!

Postby Dr Frook » 21 Jan 2017, 19:52

He has destroyed the earth yet. I kind of hope he can pull it off and do good for the US and for the rest of the world. *fingers crossed*
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Annakall2013
FWG King

Re: Trump's president and we're all still here!

Postby Annakall2013 » 21 Jan 2017, 23:49

Dr Frook wrote:He has destroyed the earth yet. I kind of hope he can pull it off and do good for the US and for the rest of the world. *fingers crossed*
Honey, I have heels higher then your standards <3
#FwgDramaQueen2015

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 22 Jan 2017, 20:52

Annakall2013 wrote:
Dr Frook wrote:He has destroyed the earth yet. I kind of hope he can pull it off and do good for the US and for the rest of the world. *fingers crossed*

The United States' effect on the entire world is, as he would put it, huge, so anything that happens to us, good or bad, especially focused on economics/trade, can and likely will have a pretty noticeable effect elsewhere as well. If you're wishing for our president to do well for the US, you're wishing them to do well for the world. It's kind of the whole deal with being leader of a country that has been considered a superpower as long as you've been alive. There's a lot of tangled up connections that have to be treated carefully and it's in the best interest of anybody to hope it works out to keep things stable. Yknow, worldwide.

Anyway, with how heavy his administration looks like it'll ignore climate issues, I'm pretty nervous about that.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 23 Jan 2017, 20:36

Foopzheart wrote:
Annakall2013 wrote:

The United States' effect on the entire world is, as he would put it, huge, so anything that happens to us, good or bad, especially focused on economics/trade, can and likely will have a pretty noticeable effect elsewhere as well. If you're wishing for our president to do well for the US, you're wishing them to do well for the world. It's kind of the whole deal with being leader of a country that has been considered a superpower as long as you've been alive. There's a lot of tangled up connections that have to be treated carefully and it's in the best interest of anybody to hope it works out to keep things stable. Yknow, worldwide.

Anyway, with how heavy his administration looks like it'll ignore climate issues, I'm pretty nervous about that.

On the note of the US affecting the whole world that is very true, your Wall St Crash of 1929 brought a man who Mr.Trump himself has been compared to many times off the fringe of politics and right into the Reichstag in Germany, you play with fire, great power great responsibility yada yada yada. In summary: Dont. Screw. Up.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 02 Feb 2017, 00:28

Let's see how things go. Still hopeful something good will come out of this.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Return to “Serious Discussion”