Trumps next great idea

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Trumps next great idea

Postby Dr Frook » 30 Jan 2017, 20:18

Well he said he'd do it. No one really believed he would do it... but yes, Trump has managed to ban muslims from almost every country that has not launched an attack on US soil. *sigh*
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Re: Trumps next great idea

Postby Excalibur » 31 Jan 2017, 00:21

Wrong lol.

He banned people from countries which the Obama administration declared as hotbeds for militant groups. The ban applies to citizens and travelers from those respective countries, and is not a ban on a religious group. For example, you could be a christian from one of those countries and still be banned. Indonesia has the largest muslim population in the world as a country and they are not on the list, neither are other prominent 'muslim countries', thefore it is not a muslim ban.

BTW I dont agree with the ban, I think it helps to fuel the fire, but I can see why trump did it. I am for more vetting and more intensive screening for refugee programs.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl

Postby DriveThru Whale » 31 Jan 2017, 01:56

Excalibur wrote:Wrong lol.

He banned people from countries which the Obama administration declared as hotbeds for militant groups. The ban applies to citizens and travelers from those respective countries, and is not a ban on a religious group. For example, you could be a christian from one of those countries and still be banned. Indonesia has the largest muslim population in the world as a country and they are not on the list, neither are other prominent 'muslim countries', thefore it is not a muslim ban.

BTW I dont agree with the ban, I think it helps to fuel the fire, but I can see why trump did it. I am for more vetting and more intensive screening for refugee programs.

Ex, I was saving this for a rainy day, but you deserve it more.

Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 31 Jan 2017, 16:27

I'm not like 100% sure but its like a 90 day ban so like does thag mean its gonna get renewed every 90 days or what.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Return to “Serious Discussion”