Talk about serious issues here!
DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl

Re: Trump needs to shut up about the courts

Postby DriveThru Whale » 02 Mar 2017, 04:46

Foopzheart wrote:
DriveThru Whale wrote:
Rainshard wrote:
Foopzheart wrote:can i get some context on this post? I want to know what this is referring to specifically, can't really discuss it otherwise

Courts declared his travel ban unconstitutional so he basically argued against and attacked the decision. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ie-sanders

An independent judiciary with powers such as this is an integral part of most democratic societies and have basically stopped leaders doing some shady shit in the past for example the courts of West Germany blocked a German state owned TV station for being unconstitutional in the 60s

True, but this court just happens to be from the infamous 9th Circuit court, the same court that ruled that people living there (California, Oregon, Washington, etc.) would not be allowed the right to own guns, which is outright unconstitutional. I for one appreciate the 2nd Amendment and The Bill of Rights as a whole. The same court that dares to remove even one of our unalienable rights does not deserve my respect, and for damn sure does not deserve respect from President Trump.

Can I get a source on this? I live in California and I'm fairly certain when I'm of age to buy a gun I'll be perfectly able to own one.

I have made an error in judgment on my part. You will be allowed to own a gun, but you may not concealed carry it anywhere outside your own home. Here is source

http://www.kttn.com/u-s-9th-circuit-court-of-appeals-there-is-no-second-amendment-right-to-carry-firearms-outside-the-home/
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 02 Mar 2017, 07:42

DriveThru Whale wrote:
Foopzheart wrote:
DriveThru Whale wrote:
Rainshard wrote:
Foopzheart wrote:can i get some context on this post? I want to know what this is referring to specifically, can't really discuss it otherwise

Courts declared his travel ban unconstitutional so he basically argued against and attacked the decision. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ie-sanders

An independent judiciary with powers such as this is an integral part of most democratic societies and have basically stopped leaders doing some shady shit in the past for example the courts of West Germany blocked a German state owned TV station for being unconstitutional in the 60s

True, but this court just happens to be from the infamous 9th Circuit court, the same court that ruled that people living there (California, Oregon, Washington, etc.) would not be allowed the right to own guns, which is outright unconstitutional. I for one appreciate the 2nd Amendment and The Bill of Rights as a whole. The same court that dares to remove even one of our unalienable rights does not deserve my respect, and for damn sure does not deserve respect from President Trump.

Can I get a source on this? I live in California and I'm fairly certain when I'm of age to buy a gun I'll be perfectly able to own one.

I have made an error in judgment on my part. You will be allowed to own a gun, but you may not concealed carry it anywhere outside your own home. Here is source

http://www.kttn.com/u-s-9th-circuit-court-of-appeals-there-is-no-second-amendment-right-to-carry-firearms-outside-the-home/

hmm. i don't see much a difference between concealed and open carry. then again, i'm not a gun owner. regardless, i can see why people would take issue with this, but i think 2nd amendment carries no relevance to the travel ban
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 03 Mar 2017, 00:16

DriveThru Whale wrote:
Foopzheart wrote:
DriveThru Whale wrote:
Rainshard wrote:

this is some of the most american stuff i've read. why do you need a gun so bad? i don't have one and i'm fine.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 04 Mar 2017, 20:21

I've decided that trump needs to be impeached now. He is without a doubt the worst president ever. In fact he makes good old George Bush jnr look good... look great in fact, and that is saying something.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Return to “Serious Discussion”