MAYDAY! MAYDAY! SWEDEN IS GOING DOWN!

Talk about serious issues here!
DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl

MAYDAY! MAYDAY! SWEDEN IS GOING DOWN!

Postby DriveThru Whale » 26 Jul 2017, 19:03

http://nordic.businessinsider.com/the-entire-swedish-government-is-reportedly-considering-resigning-today-2017-7/

I did not think this would happen anytime soon. But apparently it has.

Ladies and gentlemen, we could be looking at the complete dismantling of the Swedish government for their total failure to control the African/Arabian migrant crisis. Masses of criminal acts, combined with unsustainable welfare applications, have led to top Swedish government officials handing in their various resignations. The prime minister has yet to do so, but I am certain it will follow soon. Do not get me wrong, there are various refugees who do hold merit and value to their respective destinations, but the vast majority of these individuals cannot assimilate into European culture, and are therefore unable to find employment. This leads to either going on welfare and mooching off of the state, or taking what you want, and not have to fear consequences for fear elected officials will be target by SJWs for whatever reason. This is a game of 4D chess that Sweden is painfully close to losing. I wish them the best, but really, they're boned.
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Re: MAYDAY! MAYDAY! SWEDEN IS GOING DOWN!

Postby Tycoon » 27 Jul 2017, 10:24

can u do me a favour and find me an (unbiased) source connecting this to migration ??

i googled this and sweden had a MASSIVE data breach. nothing connects this to migration at all...
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Return to “Serious Discussion”