The RINOS, what they are doing, and what you can do about it

Talk about serious issues here!
DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl

The RINOS, what they are doing, and what you can do about it

Postby DriveThru Whale » 28 Jul 2017, 17:46

There are currently no less than 7 Republicans elected to national Congress who have voted not to repeal and replace Obamacare, and have therefore broken their promises to the American people. These individuals would rather tank the rest of the house and senate, if not for serving their own political agenda.

Lisa Murkowski (AK)
John McCain (AZ)
Susan Collins (ME)
Dean Heller (NV)
Robert Portman (OH)
Lamar Alexander (TN)
Shelly Capito (WV)

These individuals are henceforth known as RINOs, and are thus branded as party failures for breaking their promises. If you want your conservative agenda passed, I highly urge you NOT TO REELECT THESE PEOPLE.
The President did his part. The people of America did their part. Cancel the autumn recess. Elect a new house Speaker, and a new majority leader for both houses. Retake the Republican party from the 7 RINOs. OUT OUT OUT.
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

mop
FWG Ninja

Re: The RINOS, what they are doing, and what you can do about it

Postby mop » 28 Jul 2017, 18:41

good for them. they did what they thought was right and didn't let how people would see them get in the way.
hang in there ;)

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 28 Jul 2017, 21:51

if you're gonna call these guys "RINOs" for doing what they believed in* then i'm going to refer to donald as a PINO from now on
#notmypresident #can'tevenarguethisonebecausei'menglish

*(especially mccain, who will have likely have "broken his promise" as a result of his illness, and his new understanding of the importance of healthcare)
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 29 Jul 2017, 03:31

anyway, for the non-insane americans, if you've paid attention at all to how fucked up the healthcare bill they're going to replace obama care with is, you should help make sure that these 7 individuals all get back into office again next term.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 30 Jul 2017, 21:42

found this on twitter. i don't know enough about mccain to discuss it, but it interested me a lot:

(there's a few swears, if that bothers you)
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 30 Jul 2017, 21:55

2 cents
I don't usually delve into politics, but this I found quite interesting. Instead of binding to will of the big corporations and super PACs who coerce most politicians to vote in favor of what they want, they chose to say "No, fuck you" and voted for what they believed to be right, which is in favor of the people. This is what you do to get reelected. You go for what is in the best interest of the people, even if said people don't know what's actually good for them. If you're simply being a blind follower just because "they're republicans" and have to align with the same exact ideals of the majority, then obviously you're just talking straight out of your ass. As corrupt as the system is, mind you it is far less than other countries in the sense that it's only in the interest of securing a paycheck and a continuous revenue of money, I applaud these people for actually doing something that they believe to be right, and support the people they represent.
I've lost my pieces.

Return to “Serious Discussion”