Gay Marriage

Talk about serious issues here!
Hitokiri
FWG King

Re: Gay Marriage

Postby Hitokiri » 22 Jul 2010, 07:41

Wow,

you better know that there are gay animals too. (meaning that it most likely isn't psychological)
and that there is quite alot of evidence that there have been gays throughout the ages of mankind.
The greeks and romans actually had nothing against it.

Just the catholic church did and a few hundred years later it isn't alright anymore, a few thousand years later still isn't but is slightly improving since religion becomes less important (as it should).

So congratulations, you're brainwashed by a text by a group of homophobic persons 2000 years ago.
Now who's the uneducated...

JoshyJosh16
FWG Field Marshal

Postby JoshyJosh16 » 22 Jul 2010, 07:47

Hitokiri wrote:Wow,

you better know that there are gay animals too. (meaning that it most likely isn't psychological)
and that there is quite alot of evidence that there have been gays throughout the ages of mankind.

Just the catholic church did and a few hundred years later it isn't alright anymore, a few thousand years later still isn't but is slightly improving since religion becomes less important (as it should).

So congratulations, you're brainwashed by a text by a group of homophobic persons 2000 years ago.

Geese are gay.

Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
FWG Squire

Postby Wow_Give_Up_On_Life » 22 Jul 2010, 18:51

Let us continue the great debate!

Well animals also do not have access to the same intellect as humans. I would rate the average animals intellegence with that of the stereo-typical uneducated hick who got laid with his daughter.

that there is quite alot of evidence that there have been gays throughout the ages of mankind.

I know the large history of gays in Greek society, ( not so much Romans so apologies about that) I believe Alexander The Great was gay. I don't know what this point is really trying to prove. I know gays have existed in society at many points in time.

Taking a guess. Is your point trying to establish since other people did/do something it should make it okay to be gay?

- I'll go back to my Serial Killer statement.
Image CHEESY POOFS

Shadow Man
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Shadow Man » 22 Jul 2010, 19:41

REILGION IS UNIMPORTANT?! WELL MAYBE TO U, BUT FOR SOME OF US ITS THE PURPOSE OF LIFE! ITS WHY WE GET UP, WHY WE MOVE, WHY WE EAT! EACH REILGION HAS ITS OWN GOD, SURE, BUT ITS STILL THEIR GOD! and im talking to hitokiro........
While a middle finger bomb would make problems and solve them all in a second, a peach shaped bomb would only make happiness....them kill millions of lives and cause grief and sorrow for 50 years.

gheener
FWG Squire

Postby gheener » 24 Jul 2010, 08:46

Hitokiri wrote:Wow,

For the first time I 100% agree with hito.

_nadztar_
FWG Baron

Postby _nadztar_ » 15 Oct 2010, 08:45

lolz. good one.
im not gay cos im not a dude. and im not a lezzo. so, yea. haha.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

Zados
FWG Mod

Postby Zados » 15 Oct 2010, 09:14

god bless the gayness cause it helps reducing the overpopulation of our world!

... let marry whoever wants to marry
R.I.P. Dad ... you'll never be forgotten!

Munter
FWG Mod

Postby Munter » 16 Oct 2010, 10:46

I don't know why people should care what two consenting adults get up to in private.

The massive difference between the serial killer and the gay man is that in the case of the serial killer people are being harmed. In the case of the gay couple, no one is getting hurt, as long as they are both consenting.

You are using a half arsed attempt at logic to make your argument look strong, when it is anything but.

So lets stop comparing people with a certain specific sexual preference with people who kill other people!

And Greeks weren't really more tolerant of gays. People were still expected to get a wife. Men were allowed to fool around with each other, but I'm pretty sure they weren't allowed to marry etc. Although there are records of men expressing love for each other.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 26 Oct 2010, 07:37

there is no logical reason for anyone to stop same sex couples from getting married. It has no effect on society in any real or substantial way, yet peeps seem to think the world is going to end if it happens. Pure stupidity. If two people love one another, then let them get married! :shock:
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 26 Oct 2010, 15:21

I dont get the point of why its anyone elses bussiness anyways. we do what we want, everyone else will do what they want. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a stronger attraction to the same sex as you rather than to the opposite. Its just like saying that we shouldn't date anyone at all if people say that gay marriage isnt ok. I have a strong infatuation with gay people and its because they fascinate me, but still, everyone else should mind there own business. -_-
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Return to “Serious Discussion”