Gay Marriage

Talk about serious issues here!
Zados
FWG Mod

Re: Gay Marriage

Postby Zados » 12 Nov 2010, 07:02

lol gay people are serial killer by nature? ...

- fanatic muslims destroyed the WTC so every muslim is a terrorist
- fanatic christians raided and pillaged whole europe raped women ect. in the crusades so every christian is a rapist
- white people killed black farmer and native americans so every white is racist
- a gang of black people robbed and killed in the bronx so every black human is a gangster

you still owe us a reason why gay ppl shouldnt marry
so far there is NO reason why there should be no gay-marriage
R.I.P. Dad ... you'll never be forgotten!

The Zodiac Killer
FWG Field Marshal

Postby The Zodiac Killer » 12 Nov 2010, 12:17

i dont directly suport it, but people should be free to do what they want when it comes to marrage.
My name is Alex, and have been a member since '09. Love the site and the forum. Happily Married!

InSiGhTfUl
FWG Butt Kicker

Postby InSiGhTfUl » 12 Nov 2010, 23:28

In reality, there isn't sufficient evidence for either side. If professionals can't get enough evidence to prove what they thing, we surely can't either. So, I'm done posting here. This topic is a rut, and unless one of any of the theories about being gay is proved, it'll stay that way.

meow
FWG Skull Grinder
Location: where do you think i am im a phenix im in africa dying

well...

Postby meow » 13 Nov 2010, 04:20

well as long as they dont get hurt they should be fine :D
IM DEA EVRYONE

Secondsfall
Green FWGer

Postby Secondsfall » 18 Nov 2010, 03:46

Zados wrote:lol gay people are serial killer by nature? ...

- fanatic muslims destroyed the WTC so every muslim is a terrorist
- fanatic christians raided and pillaged whole europe raped women ect. in the crusades so every christian is a rapist
- white people killed black farmer and native americans so every white is racist
- a gang of black people robbed and killed in the bronx so every black human is a gangster

you still owe us a reason why gay ppl shouldnt marry
so far there is NO reason why there should be no gay-marriage

This is the best answer i could come up with. The fact that this nation is "build" on Christianity or Catholics. (think about it.) There should not be gay marriage. To many children confused, to many new things happening.

I, myself, think people should marry whatever person they want. If a guy wants to marry a guy, let him. Its his choice. If a women wants to marry a women, let her. Its her choice. This nation was build on free speech. Find a section in the constitution where it states that gays shall not marry. It's unconstitutional i say, and anything else is Heresy and shall be delt as such.( if anyone knows wh40k.)
Band atm = August burns red. Ftw.
^ = isnt real, i wish.

prophet
FWG King

Postby prophet » 19 Nov 2010, 04:04

I personally think marriage should be between a man and a woman not man and man thas just wrong.
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 19 Nov 2010, 13:22

prophet wrote:I personally think marriage should be between a man and a woman not man and man thas just wrong.

Thats life, deary.
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Munter
FWG Mod

Postby Munter » 27 Nov 2010, 20:52

wowgiveuponlife.

You're not even using proper logic!

You are being pedantic about the things that don't matter and ignoring the points that do!

You are employing reason in the most dangerous way, just to suit your own ends, rather than to address the bigger picture.

REMEMBER GUYS: Just because a theory is reasonable or plausible, does not mean it is right!

Right, we outlaw murder, rape, theft, driving on the wrong side of the road, etc because these things actively and negatively effect unwilling people and society at large. The driving example is just to show how some conventions can entail moral requirements.

Now, we think that all these things are immoral to do. And these things are outlawed. But gay marriage does not hurt anyone!

Now, one may decide to say that we should outlaw it simply because it is immoral (if you think it is). But not everything that is immoral is illegal. Think of cheating on your partner, and some forms of lying. It's wrong to sleep with your parter's pal, but the police aren't going to turn up at your door.

And infidelity may even cause some people harm ti unwilling participants, (psychological maybe).

But gay marriage doesn't cause any of this! It is even further below the infidelity case.
I mean, it might cause psychological harm to the mad christians etc who don't like the Idea of it, but they are not unwilling participants in anything. Infact it has nothing to do with them.

This is the issue that you are not addressing, wow!

P.S - before you start saying that a serial killer in america is going to cause me no harm, we outlaw these things because when we think prudentially, we know that such acts could cause us direct or indirect harm.

Phantom
FWG Skull Grinder

Postby Phantom » 10 Dec 2010, 03:32

I totally disagree with you gheener. Homosexuality is plain wrong, you dont have to be religious to tell that its wrong. Im pretty sure there are atheists who thinks the same way as i do. And marriage should be between a man and a woman. If gay people wont to live together, thats up to them, but dont call it marriage. They can call it a civil union between to personel.

Phantom
FWG Skull Grinder

Postby Phantom » 10 Dec 2010, 03:52

gheener wrote:marriage should be between 2 people who love each other be it 2 men 2 women or a man and woman.

2 people who live together or have dated to the point where they would enjoy spending their life together is all that matters.

by saying this gheener, are you telling me incest is ok, because you did not specified when you said "2 people"

and incest. im pretty sure everyone agree with me, that its not ok

Return to “Serious Discussion”