Gay Marriage

Talk about serious issues here!
gheener
FWG Squire

Gay Marriage

Postby gheener » 16 Apr 2010, 04:37

marriage should be between 2 people who love each other be it 2 men 2 women or a man and woman. it should be illegal for religion to even interfere with something of the sort, because the definition of marriage is no longer what it used to be. now it is just a joint bank account / home. 2 people who live together or have dated to the point where they would enjoy spending their life together is all that matters. though i am personally straight and will never be gay I completely support their right to marry. what are your opinions.

and also don't bring the bible into this because i wont care at all to disprove it.

JoshyJosh16
FWG Field Marshal

Re: Gay Marriage

Postby JoshyJosh16 » 16 Apr 2010, 05:20

Yes i certainly agree Gheen. I myself would never be gay...

katterz
FWG Chat Mod

Postby katterz » 16 Apr 2010, 07:49

yes i agree with ya

but like you said it is the men and womens desicsion if they wanna be gay and what not but my view is that gays just are for me but that only for men i don't mind ladies being gay but than again that is my only my opinion so yer but yer i argee and kinda disagree xx
You don't judge a book by it cover , so why judge me !!
+
I'm not who you think i am :P

katterz <3

Zados
FWG Mod

Postby Zados » 16 Apr 2010, 08:16

Everyone should be allowed to do anything he or she wants as long as no one gets hurt
R.I.P. Dad ... you'll never be forgotten!

blade
FWG Minor Noble

Postby blade » 16 Apr 2010, 16:54

uhh.......*never looks at topic again*
(i dnt hav anything against this)
ImageImage
Ice Chill

Sano
FWG Baron

Postby Sano » 16 Apr 2010, 22:37

gheener wrote:marriage should be between 2 people who love each other be it 2 men 2 women or a man and woman. it should be illegal for religion to even interfere with something of the sort, because the definition of marriage is no longer what it used to be. now it is just a joint bank account / home. 2 people who live together or have dated to the point where they would enjoy spending their life together is all that matters. though i am personally straight and will never be gay I completely support their right to marry. what are your opinions.

and also don't bring the bible into this because i wont care at all to disprove it.

gheener u r absolutly correct. there was something about the constitution about the seperation between church and state. that means religon can have no effect on govt.
when in doubt eat spagetti

WHAT AM I???

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 17 Apr 2010, 02:20

2 of my cousins are gay (Les), they lived in the same house, followed the same rules, and did normal girl stuff.

Now, one day, when I was with them hanging out, this idiot next door said, "Gay people are stupid."

This part is funny, my cousin walked over there and took one swing at his face and the dude was DOWN.

Whenever I'm sad, I think about that day. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

rockinrobin34
FWG peasant

Postby rockinrobin34 » 17 Apr 2010, 13:12

I agree because it is their preference. I am a Christian but, i still agree. It doesn't technically mean it is right but i believe ppl should be allowed to do watever they want.

gheener
FWG Squire

Postby gheener » 18 Apr 2010, 17:42

don't start posting anti religious or discriminatory remarks about a religion in this thread.

hitman
FWG freebooter

Postby hitman » 23 May 2010, 05:15

gays should be alowed 2 marrry
scarcrow

Return to “Serious Discussion”