Spain...

Talk about serious issues here!
JoshyJosh16
FWG Field Marshal

Spain...

Postby JoshyJosh16 » 15 Jul 2010, 03:01

WTF DID SPAIN WIN WHY COULDNT HOLLAND HOLAND ARE WAY BETTER AND WHY COULDNT SPAIN LOSE TO GERMANY THE WORLD CUP WOULDVE BEEN BETTER!!!!!!!!!!

WHO AGREES WITH ME!!!!!!

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: Spain...

Postby Dr Frook » 15 Jul 2010, 08:32

no no no... Australia should have won. We got cheated by the refs in all out games. The refs were either complete idiots for most of the games or were paid off.

sad sad sad...
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Aros
FWG King

Postby Aros » 15 Jul 2010, 13:06

FWG Leader wrote:no no no... Australia should have won. We got cheated by the refs in all out games. The refs were either complete idiots for most of the games or were paid off.

sad sad sad...

how do you know this,ur on planet frook :|
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

Teh Insightful
FWG Skull Grinder

Postby Teh Insightful » 15 Jul 2010, 15:06

Consult the all knowing octopus.
"Who is wise? He that learns from everyone. Who is powerful? He that governs his passions. Who is rich? He that is content. Who is that? Nobody."
- Benjamin Franklin

Roi-antimalwaregeek
FWG Butt Kicker

Postby Roi-antimalwaregeek » 17 Jul 2010, 14:55

Spain has won. I never bothered about who is going to win since my country never participated. However, I am happy to see many things develop due to the world cup (ignore the bad stuff),
South Africa got a boost to most of the economic sectors, this is a good sign since a world cup has contributed to development of a developing African nation. It has also united the world (again) As far as my comment goes on Spain, whatever the outcome is, whoever we expected and supported, we'll never be able to snatch the 2010 World cup from them since they won the finals. I feel ghana was betrayed and didnt deserve to go out of the quarter finals due to the dirty tactics of the Uruguay player. Germany played well inspite of having Ballack out of their squad. The two Asian teams Japan and South korea reached the knockout rounds first time on foreign soil. Altogether, this world cup was a good one. Wave your flag. :)
We nerds rock!!!!!!!!

Return to “Serious Discussion”