A ban.

Talk about serious issues here!
Secondsfall
Green FWGer

A ban.

Postby Secondsfall » 16 Oct 2009, 08:25

gheener, a green, a mod from what im guessing (i asked what green ment, he never told me.) banned me. its 4:23... i've pretty much came out of my way to tell you this. I QUOTE. "Secondsfall: run!
seb: hi
Secondsfall: *GASP*
Secondsfall: o.o
Secondsfall: green is mod.
Secondsfall: run!"
Im secondsfall on chat to. just so that's clear, a line is deleated due to cussing. this is all i said.

gheener: lol banning any ignorance

EDIT: this comment just being in good fun... i... dont know how it means anything. and how am i ignorant?... i speak my mind... earlier, there was a mod on, about to go to school, i was talking to her, and she didn't ban me. so, how is this against the rules, at all... there are so many people on this chat cussing. and mods ban me for nothing...

This is what he said, to a responce of what he was doing... I've been a mod on four big games now. from multiple componys... a few WELL known... i also make my old flash... now, i dont get why i was banned, this HAS to be one of the most rediculous things ive seen on the internet... i'd seriously like a reason why im banned...
Band atm = August burns red. Ftw.
^ = isnt real, i wish.

Teh Evil Pikachu
FWG Commoner

Re: A ban.

Postby Teh Evil Pikachu » 28 Oct 2009, 06:34

i've been b& 3-4 times from chat for droping the f-bomb,

i only do it cuz' what everyone else says is so funny. "STOP OR ILL CALL THE MODS" lol.
And i was liek "WHAT" and he was liek "YEAH" and i was liek "SHUT UP" and he was liek "NO" and i was liek "WHAT" and he was liek YEAH" and i was liek...

nonconformistkidd
FWG Skull Grinder

Postby nonconformistkidd » 21 Nov 2009, 10:23

lol seconds. im sorry about that.
thekidd

Apocalypstic
Noobie Doobie

Postby Apocalypstic » 13 Dec 2009, 07:05

Why was I banned for typing a sentence with a lot of *'s? I really don't think that typing a sentence with a lot of *'s censoring random things in a random sentence leaving it up to the person's imagination is liable for a ban. What I essentially typed was this:
To milk a human, first you grab their ***** and then ****** with ****** and grab a ******* finally you ***** and then you have human milk! :D

Is that a sentence that truly deserves a ban? Or is it the fact that I was using an Auto-clicker to cruise through a game? :O And I don't think its the auto-clicker part because I mentioned I was using it continuously while FWG and a few other mods were on an hour prior to the ban.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 14 Dec 2009, 01:31

no, you shouldn't have been banned... didn't realise someone banned u after I left.... poor apo
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Return to “Serious Discussion”