How Can People Like Justin Bieber

Talk about serious issues here!
Zados
FWG Mod

Re: How Can People Like Justin Bieber

Postby Zados » 03 Nov 2010, 13:30

and to add he slaps little kids
R.I.P. Dad ... you'll never be forgotten!

Caleb H

Postby Caleb H » 03 Nov 2010, 15:10

Zados wrote:and to add he slaps little kids

Haha wow. I really don't get why she loves Justin so much anyways! She never talks about him.. she even called him some things before and said he needs to get a real life and hobby! Now she is defending his title. I swear she makes little sense sometimes!

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 03 Nov 2010, 15:14

Caleb H wrote:
Zados wrote:and to add he slaps little kids

Haha wow. I really don't get why she loves Justin so much anyways! She never talks about him.. she even called him some things before and said he needs to get a real life and hobby! Now she is defending his title. I swear she makes little sense sometimes!

Ah caleb, why do you gotta lie like that? tut tut to you! i love justin!
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

evilzombie
FWG Mod

Postby evilzombie » 09 Nov 2010, 00:01

Justin Bieber sucks. He sings like a girl. I don't even know why people like her.

Netskyvirus2010

Postby Netskyvirus2010 » 11 Nov 2010, 17:02

first things first ;)
lets ignor justin bieber at all times: I am sure he is not g*Y he just attracted attention to get another million :lol: I cant believe how gulliable the average amercian is when it comes to the medias. second cant you see Justin bieber is in the scheme of robbing your money? all those concerts, negative posts, and more about justin bieber it just another way to attract millions because he is second in youtube listings with 300,000,000 views and channels. Oh and lady gaga with 1 billion views on utube
:lol: shcoking that aericans like to see ugly in the society: all glamour is not good :mrgreen:

The Zodiac Killer
FWG Field Marshal

Postby The Zodiac Killer » 12 Nov 2010, 12:40

FWG Leader wrote:I believe it is a US government conspiracy. They are testing a new biological weapon (Justine Bieber) on the population to see if it will be an effective deterrent against terrorist attacks.

In my humble opinion, the Bieber weapon will be the best way to stop any attack - terrestrial or extra-terrestrial - a few seconds of Bieber causes brain seizures - a full minute will result in death.

Although I believe these weapons are necessary evils, my biggest concern is the callousness of the US government to use it's own citizens as test subjects... shame on you US, shame!

hahaha. my head would explode with 1 sec of him haha :P .
My name is Alex, and have been a member since '09. Love the site and the forum. Happily Married!

meow
FWG Skull Grinder
Location: where do you think i am im a phenix im in africa dying

Postby meow » 13 Nov 2010, 04:31

oh i know CUZ HEZ STUPID
IM DEA EVRYONE

Isabella
FWG General

Postby Isabella » 15 Nov 2010, 23:33

Hahaha this topic cracks me up and makes it so sad that people make topics like this to dis Justin Bieber..I mean if you don't like him then don't talk about him enough said. He may have a "bowl" haircut or whatever it is, he might sing like a girl and etc.. But that boy has the balls to get on stage and keep singing for his fans who do like him as a singer when tons of people make fun of him daily, I wanna see any of you guys getting up on stage and singing when million of people hate you. I like Justin Bieber and i don't care if others don't I don't see anything bad in liking him therefore where I live it's a free country and that's my opinion you like it or not!! And i suggest that if you don't like Justin Bieber please don't make no more dumb topics about him, It seriously gets annoying! Ohh and someone had to say all this that i am saying I don't give a hoot who likes it or not!!! Thanks you for this reading this
P.S Ohh I love how my topic about loving Justin Bieber that i made gets locked, but the ones that talk crap about him are still up..Okay well whatever Enough said for one post! :roll:
ALANA BANANA :)

Isabella
FWG General

Postby Isabella » 16 Nov 2010, 02:54

Conny wrote:Ok.... here's the solution... Justin Beaver sucks. End of disscussion. (:

Opinion!
ALANA BANANA :)

Sylvia
FWG Mod

Postby Sylvia » 16 Nov 2010, 17:00

And for the record, anybody who wants to DATE him is a complete idiot. And should be visiously murdered...only the bitchy girls with a shovel of make up actually have his album at my school.
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

Return to “Serious Discussion”