Something random

Talk about serious issues here!
Sano
FWG Baron

Re: Something random

Postby Sano » 14 Jan 2011, 20:04

Lightning Orb wrote:Omfg!
They had a board meeting last night, Thursday, 1-13-11,
Stating that our school is going to end up being combined, first of all, that school is way to small to hold 2 combined schools! Secondly, dont they know how many fights will break out over wearing our school colors? Wtf are our new school colors?? Red and blue?? Bad match if you ask me! What if we have to wear uniforms?? AHHHHHHH!!!
I am going to die in that school! Its so scary looking from th eoutside, i can only imagine the inside, and dont they realize if we merge schools, we will be fist fighting left and right?
I can see it now! Sitting the cafeteria and all of a sudden, some random kid jumps down off the balcony and lands on our table, you can gaurantee imma be knocking his face in! Or what if they spit down over the balcony into our food?? EWIE!!!
This is going to be a living Hell! Wish me some freakin luck!!

that is EXACTLY what would happen if we combined with Shen or if Shen combined with us!
btw bonne chance beaucoup
when in doubt eat spagetti

WHAT AM I???

Hitokiri
FWG King

Postby Hitokiri » 14 Jan 2011, 20:12

Sano, it's either bonne chance or beaucoup de chance.

now you're just saying, "best of good luck"

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 14 Jan 2011, 20:19

paladin wrote:
Lightning Orb wrote:tell me if you think this is a stupid arrangement:
I go to a school that is a few miles from another school. That school gets everything and anything and still complains about it. For once, people have decided to bulid a new school for us, but think they should combine that other school with us even though they just had a new one built. They get every freakin little thing they want all because of the school board in favor of them and we got absolutely nothing in like the past year, now all of a sudden we are going to get something new for our school but no of course we have to share it with the other school! There is already too many schools in our town as it is and they want to make more and combine more and put like 5o kids in one class room. our new school will be over crowded with there kids and ours! We cant have anything without them being part of it! :x

Paladins solution. Eliminate the current board and get a new one.

New solution: petitions, protests, and if all else fails, nailbombs in all classrooms set to explode at 8:05 am while you escape into the nurse office. School's surplus population is lowered. Or, UNLEASH THE BLACK PLAGUE ON THE SCHOOL BOARD!!!!! MWA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!! Lulz, president of madagascar is closing borders nao! Lmfao
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Arenamove3
FWG Ninja

Postby Arenamove3 » 14 Jan 2011, 21:21

woof MEOWMIX!
IZ THE INCREDIBLE SKY WARRIOR! fear me or get bitten >:) MOOHAHAHAHAHA!

Sano
FWG Baron

Postby Sano » 14 Jan 2011, 23:42

Hitokiri wrote:Sano, it's either bonne chance or beaucoup de chance.

now you're just saying, "best of good luck"

exactly :)
when in doubt eat spagetti

WHAT AM I???

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 15 Jan 2011, 14:16

Ok well whatever. I really dont feel like dying next year!
Ok, they are all say "oh its not as bad as it looks" but its worse!
I really dont want to call myself a "Patriot" because I know that I am a Warrior! This is so messed up crap!
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Emo_Kid
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Emo_Kid » 20 Jan 2011, 16:22

Lightning Orb wrote:Ok well whatever. I really dont feel like dying next year!
Ok, they are all say "oh its not as bad as it looks" but its worse!
I really dont want to call myself a "Patriot" because I know that I am a Warrior! This is so messed up crap!

I doub't you will Die, Orb,
It's very unlikely, and you seem to have been exagerating just a tad bit about this lately.
Have you tried reasoning with the board council? Do student's attend board meetings? Perhaps try and talk it out with the head of council, but i'm sure you will be fine.

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 20 Jan 2011, 16:26

Emo_Kid wrote:I doub't you will Die, Orb,
It's very unlikely, and you seem to have been exagerating just a tad bit about this lately.
Have you tried reasoning with the board council? Do student's attend board meetings? Perhaps try and talk it out with the head of council, but i'm sure you will be fine.

Yes!... well.. no...
I mean, we aren't aloud to go to the meetings,
But we have protested! This past week, Students have organized a group of kids together and called it the "Sit-In" where we just sat in the gym all day and refused to move until we have our own school! The cops were called in to get us to move. About 167 students in all participated in that event. Yesturday, 10 times more offered to join it as well, but we were all kicked out of the gym!
It's so retarded! It has to be the stupidest arrangement out there!
Student's were taken to Juvies on Tuesday because they refused to move, and went out on the school lawn and started protesting!
Its madness! I wont stand for it!
#2016FWGAwards

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Re: Something Random

Postby Lightning Orb » 05 May 2011, 16:06

I am going to bring this topic back to life since it has been decided!!
THEY ARE COMBINDING THE SCHOOLS! A whole new school has been built, Now the warriors are going to be going to a school with the Losertown kids!!
The new school is massive..dude it has 4 floors & and a cafeteria bigger than like 10 houses put together. Imma need a map just to find a bathroom. They took all of us on a tour of it today, & i t is just incredibley huge. Like no lie, I am scared to death. They have a balcony built over the cafeteria & our auditorium looks like 3 movie theatres put together. They have elevators and everything. Its a very nice school,
But still, who wants to combine schools with ur enemy?! Ever year, the warriors were battle the panthers at football every season for "the Iron kettle" & we had all the trophies us Warroirs had won & we had to sell them all because we aren't allowed to display them in the new school. We can't wear our colors (red & black) at all together. Its just crazy. Many kids are dropping out, moving, & getting homeschooled just so they don't have to be put together..help!!
#2016FWGAwards

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 06 May 2011, 12:10

& I dont see what the point of showing the seniors the new school was anyways, since they wont even half to go to it next year
#2016FWGAwards

Return to “Serious Discussion”