The God Problem.

Talk about serious issues here!
Zados
FWG Mod

Re: The God Problem.

Postby Zados » 05 Jul 2011, 12:11

as long as there is no proof there is no real god and it should not be treated as a fact.
R.I.P. Dad ... you'll never be forgotten!

Toady
FWG Mod

Postby Toady » 05 Jul 2011, 12:23

There is faith....If you aren't calling God fact then you can't call anything else fact. Such as the bigbang theory. That was never proven. You have to believe it. Just as much as you have to have faith that God created the world. Science can't prove everything. They are still BELIEVING the bigbang happened but until they can go back in time, they can't prove it ;)
LET'S GO HATTERS!!!

Zados
FWG Mod

Postby Zados » 05 Jul 2011, 12:42

i don't believe the big bang either - i don't need to explain everything that i don't know yet but i don't believe anything thats not proven.

i've almost died 2 times even with total collapse of heart and cardiac arrest
didn't see a light - didn't see hell and didn't see heaven. i did only see total void.

i don't say there is no god, but! i say there is no proof and aslong as there is no proof i won't follow any religious institution other than my own moral
R.I.P. Dad ... you'll never be forgotten!

musicfreak1525
FWG Mod

Postby musicfreak1525 » 05 Jul 2011, 12:47

Zados wrote:i don't believe the big bang either - i don't need to explain everything that i don't know yet but i don't believe anything thats not proven.

didn't see a light - didn't see hell and didn't see heaven. i did only see total void.

i don't say there is no god, but! i say there is no proof and aslong as there is no proof i won't follow any religious institution other than my own moral

I agree completely with this zad..
Live life to its fullest, have no regrets and die happy

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 05 Jul 2011, 13:36

about that "light" that you see before you die,that is completely a misunderstanding.
The guy that said that was most likely falling unconscious and asked for more light,as he couldn't see around him (most likely)
also,most religions exist for the most obvious reason that people need to believe in something.For example,the Pope was able to control millions of people over the years,just by telling them he can make them go to heaven if they do as he says.
This goes for all.I agree 100% with Zados over this topic. Also,the big bang is to be explained in the next 10 years.The End.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 05 Jul 2011, 19:25

Zados wrote:i don't believe the big bang either - i don't need to explain everything that i don't know yet but i don't believe anything thats not proven.

You can't solely believe in subjects that are proven, simply because you can't prove anything. Take the law of gravity for example. Everything's fine and dandy until you get to outer space. Brown matter, black matter, wormholes and all sorts of anomalies don't obey the law of gravity. I'm sure we have some other serious misconceptions which future civilizations will laugh at, much like how we laugh at those who thought the world was flat.
I personally think that "I can see the light" stuff is pure fantasy.
Image For trying.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 05 Jul 2011, 19:28

To be honest, it is not exactly gravity that pulls objects down to the earth...

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 05 Jul 2011, 19:50

Shadow00 wrote:To be honest, it is not exactly gravity that pulls objects down to the earth...

Just a crude example.
Image For trying.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 05 Jul 2011, 22:00

mmm wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:To be honest, it is not exactly gravity that pulls objects down to the earth...

Just a crude example.

Well, according to an einstein's theory, that was recently confirmed by some groups of scientists,"gravity" is actually the curves of space time caused by the energy and the momentum of the existing matter. Sorry for any errors, I'm trying to translate scientific words from Greek to English. Not easy.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 05 Jul 2011, 23:03

Shadow00 wrote:
mmm wrote:

Just a crude example.

Well, according to an einstein's theory, that was recently confirmed by some groups of scientists,"gravity" is actually the curves of space time caused by the energy and the momentum of the existing matter. Sorry for any errors, I'm trying to translate scientific words from Greek to English. Not easy.

It's fine.
Image For trying.

Return to “Serious Discussion”