Nuclear Power - you thoughts?

Talk about serious issues here!
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie

Re: Nuclear Power - you thoughts?

Postby pudingeX » 11 Jun 2011, 10:19

Fuipui wrote:Nuclear power has its ups and downs (and big booms!).

ikr XD
Yos

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 11 Jun 2011, 15:12

Nuclear energy shall destroy us all. You know that if we fill 1% ONLY of the Sahara desert, we could provide enough power FOR THE WHOLE WORLD? That means no more pollution, AND, the sahara desert is one of the safest places on earth. Not many to no earthquakes happen there, so it should be awesome if those plans are carried out.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 12 Jun 2011, 23:56

Shadow00 wrote:Nuclear energy shall destroy us all. You know that if we fill 1% ONLY of the Sahara desert, we could provide enough power FOR THE WHOLE WORLD? That means no more pollution, AND, the sahara desert is one of the safest places on earth. Not many to no earthquakes happen there, so it should be awesome if those plans are carried out.

Um, what? You said it will destroy us all. And then something about filling up the Sahara desert. With what? And that filling it with something would provide enough power for the whole world. If we could do that, we'd have done that already.
Image For trying.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 13 Jun 2011, 00:02

mmm wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:Nuclear energy shall destroy us all. You know that if we fill 1% ONLY of the Sahara desert, we could provide enough power FOR THE WHOLE WORLD? That means no more pollution, AND, the sahara desert is one of the safest places on earth. Not many to no earthquakes happen there, so it should be awesome if those plans are carried out.

Um, what? You said it will destroy us all. And then something about filling up the Sahara desert. With what? And that filling it with something would provide enough power for the whole world. If we could do that, we'd have done that already.

Well, that's the sad point. You see, the Sahara desert belongs to some countries. So if we fill a part of it with solar panels (sorry, forgot to write that),we allow the person who owns that part of the Sahara to shut down the solar panels and leave the whole world without energy. That's why we don't do that...

cichsteency
Noobie Doobie

gbg leads and gbg vitamins

Postby cichsteency » 14 Jun 2011, 18:25

Thank you a lot for providing individuals with an extraordinarily spectacular opportunity to read critical reviews from this web site. It is usually so superb and as well , stuffed with amusement for me and my office co-workers to search the blog minimum thrice a week to read the latest stuff you have. And definitely, I am also usually astounded with your good secrets you serve. Certain 1 ideas in this posting are unequivocally the most beneficial I've had. gbg leads

Shadow00

Re: gbg leads and gbg vitamins

Postby Shadow00 » 14 Jun 2011, 18:31

cichsteency wrote:I am also usually astounded with your good secrets you serve. Certain 1 ideas in this posting are unequivocally the most beneficial I've had.

That's my idea, isn't it? (0)_(0)

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 14 Jun 2011, 21:25

Shadow00 wrote:
mmm wrote:

Well, that's the sad point. You see, the Sahara desert belongs to some countries. So if we fill a part of it with solar panels (sorry, forgot to write that),we allow the person who owns that part of the Sahara to shut down the solar panels and leave the whole world without energy. That's why we don't do that...

Oooh. That would be a good idea, as long as the solar panels were kept intact. The Sahara isn't necessarily kind.
Image For trying.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 16 Jun 2011, 01:13

I'm not going to write another book on nuclear power, but a new method that is meltdown-proof has been developed. It involves using some sort of salt, but the point is that when it goes without power, the radioactive material instantly solidifies.
Image For trying.

Zados
FWG Mod

Postby Zados » 16 Jun 2011, 05:15

germany shut down 8 nuclear power plants - they are not going to come back online
R.I.P. Dad ... you'll never be forgotten!

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 16 Jun 2011, 05:26

mmm wrote:I'm not going to write another book on nuclear power, but a new method that is meltdown-proof has been developed. It involves using some sort of salt, but the point is that when it goes without power, the radioactive material instantly solidifies.

that sounds interesting. Tell me more or give me a link?
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Return to “Serious Discussion”