Fort Shootings...

Talk about serious issues here!
Matthew
Green FWGer

Fort Shootings...

Postby Matthew » 09 Nov 2009, 07:30

I'm surprised no one has made a topic about this - a few days ago 13 men and women were killed by a gunman at Fort Hood. He was a psychiatrist and a Captain. I believe he wounded at least 30 others. Many things have come up about him, he's still alive as they had him in intensive care. Now they're saying that he has some sort of link to 9/11... very unusual, especially for a man of his rank...

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: Fort Shootings...

Postby Dr Frook » 09 Nov 2009, 07:40

Matthew wrote:I'm surprised no one has made a topic about this - a few days ago 13 men and women were killed by a gunman at Fort Hood. He was a psychiatrist and a Captain. I believe he wounded at least 30 others. Many things have come up about him, he's still alive as they had him in intensive care. Now they're saying that he has some sort of link to 9/11... very unusual, especially for a man of his rank...

yep, it's very sad that something like this happened. I think he's a Major. Who knows if this guy has any terrorist links, or maybe he just went nuts for some other reason. I'm surprised he got to kill and wound so many before being taken down. I would have thought there would have been people with guns at a military base to deal with something like this when it happens.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Return to “Serious Discussion”