A problem about the new FWGers

Talk about serious issues here!
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: A problem about the new FWGers

Postby woofwoof » 09 Sep 2011, 00:02

purpledeer wrote:ahhh the good old days of being the newb around that always come back... i first found fwg from at school when we played qwerty warriors XD i clicked chat saw so funny peeps talked anddd poof i came back!

Lol. I remember I forced myself into the convo. Everyone started saying hi after ONE MOD said hi to me, and from then on I was an Fwg regular. Everyone was so nice then! Well.. sometimes the mods weren't. Sometimes the mods would ignore the regular users, even when a regular user would say 'Hi -mod username-' It got on my nerves. I'm glad the mods today are much more open to noobs. Anyway, we should treat everyone equally, whether they are new or not! Unless they're trolls. Lol.

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

purpledeer
FWG God

Postby purpledeer » 09 Sep 2011, 00:17

woofwoof wrote:
purpledeer wrote:ahhh the good old days of being the newb around that always come back... i first found fwg from at school when we played qwerty warriors XD i clicked chat saw so funny peeps talked anddd poof i came back!

Lol. I remember I forced myself into the convo. Everyone started saying hi after ONE MOD said hi to me, and from then on I was an Fwg regular. Everyone was so nice then! Well.. sometimes the mods weren't. Sometimes the mods would ignore the regular users, even when a regular user would say 'Hi -mod username-' It got on my nerves. I'm glad the mods today are much more open to noobs. Anyway, we should treat everyone equally, whether they are new or not! Unless they're trolls. Lol.

omg thats what i did to!!! LOL win :P

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 09 Sep 2011, 00:31

purpledeer wrote:
woofwoof wrote:

omg thats what i did to!!! LOL win :P

Epic win xD We need to make a noob club lol

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 10 Sep 2011, 20:53

lol back when i was new i was light blue my name was animal guy i rplayed in room 1 and i had a crush on sora good ol days
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

woofwoof
FWG Mod

Postby woofwoof » 11 Sep 2011, 01:39

Rainshard500 wrote:lol back when i was new i was light blue my name was animal guy i rplayed in room 1 and i had a crush on sora good ol days

Every guy had a crush on Sora :roll: Cuz she flirted with everyone. Still does. She needs to learn to get over that.. or she'll get molested...

Sphinx
FWG King

Postby Sphinx » 17 Oct 2011, 10:18

woofwoof wrote:
Rainshard500 wrote:lol back when i was new i was light blue my name was animal guy i rplayed in room 1 and i had a crush on sora good ol days

Every guy had a crush on Sora :roll: Cuz she flirted with everyone. Still does. She needs to learn to get over that.. or she'll get molested...

bahaha i've never even talked to sora

Nexy
FWG Captain

Postby Nexy » 02 Nov 2011, 00:47

nexy...wasnt always nexy lol..i had many of names before i hade the nexus/nexy. My first name was Lothar Lexikon, some people might know him othere may not. but he was german. I use to fear getting on chats like this cause you never know who ur talking too, so i pretended to be german and love the german way. Well i kinda took everything the wrong way with this character cause well i was banned for almost a year cause i said i was going to destory FWG. Well when i came back i reinvented myself as Vexxan, or lord Vexxan. He was okayish...i didnt really like him that much so i replaced him with the Nexus, or Nexus, or later known as Nexy. He was alot more uh..crazier and willing to do anything for attention. I even went on a chair hitting spree for over four months. Then i met ghost,toad, and pro. They taught me how to really rp. And then i joined the coucil and met Sora. Now Around that same time i met Orby. She was really nice to me and i am very thankful to have actually been able to talk to her. I didnt know that later we would be more than just friends but that ish for later ;) and then all this stuff happened with sonic, sora, and i and then it just all ended and then i hung around orby for awhile and then yeah. But now im just here...i pop around every once and awhile and be random. Nexy is proud to have been apart of FWG and is still is apart of it. Well thats uh my story of how i came to be..lol..kinda random and off topic but ya thats wat nexy does!!! :D

Ashez
FWG Baron

Postby Ashez » 02 Nov 2011, 06:21

I don't remember ever being ignored when I first got on this site. XD That was a very very long time ago...wow...O_o I do know that a lot of the new people are ignored. :/ I can imagine it must be hard for them when everyone is talking and they aren't part of the convo. =) I just suggest to pay attention to them. You can still talk to your regular friends and the newbies. XD It won't kill you. lol. Help them learn the rules, names of people, and how to figure out the forum. =3 Just think if you were the newbie...wouldn't you want someone to help you and be nice?
That's all I can think of for now. =3
Toodles!!!

~Ashez~

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 04 Nov 2011, 13:36

I wasnt really ignored,as there weren't enough FWGers at the time to start with....

danny
FWG Mod

Postby danny » 18 Nov 2011, 09:35

i dont think i was ever formally welcomed... i just reappeared out of the shadows... but when i was senor nub i quickly found the ban, came back the next day determined to figure out who didi it and quickly became the legendary "I dont hate you" but alas no one remembers that alias of mine because noone really remembered me.... I REMEMBERED ALMOST ALL OF YOU PEOPLE. however most everyone remembers d@nny and almost no one remembers my "incident" with rokkerboy or rokkerkid or whatever his name was. i heard he wasnt such a good replacement for me x). more of a rage tart. annnnyyyyy who since im pretty much givin my fwg life story i'll let you all in on a little secret... I WAS ONE OF THE YOUNGEST MODS WHEN I FIRST BECAME ONE. and i sucked. i was a rager... but not like bowzer eh? OOOOOHHH well. the rest other people can tell you, if they can remember :p

Return to “Serious Discussion”