out of the choices above who would you choose

please no bashing republicans on this page
o

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: Republican canadidates for president

Postby Dr Frook » 24 Aug 2011, 01:29

democrat

I will not bash the republicans, even though they ruined the US and destroyed the US empire.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

FWG Minor Noble

Postby 123 » 24 Aug 2011, 15:47

FWG Leader wrote:democrat

I will not bash the republicans, even though they ruined the US and destroyed the US empire.

obama has spent more than EVERY other president COMBINED
LOOK IT UP
o

Hitokiri
FWG King

Postby Hitokiri » 24 Aug 2011, 18:24

no bashings democrats either boy.
And he hasn't, both Bushes have, look it up

FWG Minor Noble

Postby 123 » 24 Aug 2011, 19:59

Hitokiri wrote:no bashings democrats either boy.
And he hasn't, both Bushes have, look it up

im not bashing all the democrats just obama and obama spent more than any other president[singular] combined until you get to the Bush's sorry for my mistake
o

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 27 Aug 2011, 12:56

Man, you guys are idiots. The reason why Obama is spending so much money, is coz he came in a bad time. The US is doing crap they shouldn't in the Middle East, helping other countries. , doing World Wide navel patorls (which they shouldn't) Not to mention helping Japan with their earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear explosion.

Obama got elected, and so much thigns fell on him. Of Course he's gonna spend a lot of money!!! You think he's just gonna sit back? No.

And i aggree with who ever said the Republicans destroid our Empire.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 27 Aug 2011, 19:00

1. I will vote Democrat because I disagree more with Perry's policies than Obama's.
2. Blame the Republicans is the media's catchphrase, especially internationally. It really frustrates me that there is no unbiased source of information. For example, I have a choice of Rush Limbaugh or NPR.
3. Blame the Tea Party, not the Republicans. Everyone loves reporting on the Tea Party because of their radicalism. Their radicalism is also what makes them seem like they compose the majority of Republicans. This factionalism is weakening the Republican party.
4. Some Republicans are appealing to a smaller and smaller base (that of super-conservative Christianity, for example) because, without the Tea Party vote, they have no chance of getting elected.
5. Nearly everyone (rightfully) hates Bush. This emotion skews logic into "Bush is a Republican. Therefore, Republicans are Bushes."
6. The president has always been elected "in a bad time." This means that we should give Obama slack for not immediately fixing a bust economy, but we should still evaluate his decisions for what they are (i.e. was the stimulus package of 800 billion dollars a wise or successful move?)
Image For trying.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 13 Sep 2011, 02:08

mmm wrote:1. I will vote Democrat because I disagree more with Perry's policies than Obama's.
2. Blame the Republicans is the media's catchphrase, especially internationally. It really frustrates me that there is no unbiased source of information. For example, I have a choice of Rush Limbaugh or NPR.
3. Blame the Tea Party, not the Republicans. Everyone loves reporting on the Tea Party because of their radicalism. Their radicalism is also what makes them seem like they compose the majority of Republicans. This factionalism is weakening the Republican party.
4. Some Republicans are appealing to a smaller and smaller base (that of super-conservative Christianity, for example) because, without the Tea Party vote, they have no chance of getting elected.
5. Nearly everyone (rightfully) hates Bush. This emotion skews logic into "Bush is a Republican. Therefore, Republicans are Bushes."
6. The president has always been elected "in a bad time." This means that we should give Obama slack for not immediately fixing a bust economy, but we should still evaluate his decisions for what they are (i.e. was the stimulus package of 800 billion dollars a wise or successful move?)

thank you for speaking for me mmm ._. as always i am with democratics because i believe republicans will ruin us with illuminate
I've lost my pieces.

Ashez
FWG Baron

Postby Ashez » 13 Sep 2011, 16:53

Oh my freaking gosh....REALLY?!?!?! Why do there have to be politics on here....it always gets ugly... -.-

Kiss slowly. Play hard. Forgive quickly. Take chances. Give everything. Have no regrets.

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 13 Sep 2011, 22:50

... You guys will really back Obama after all the crap he's done? Geez...
And Shadow, you don't SPEND money to EARN money, which is what we're trying to do. All you'll do is ruin the economy.

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Return to “Serious Discussion”