Fear and ur opinions

Talk about serious issues here!
Rainshard
FWG God

Fear and ur opinions

Postby Rainshard » 08 Oct 2011, 18:27

well i speak for others when i say i get very scared at times but what causes fear weakness in the mind worry about stuff or just plain images that pop in ur head
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: Fear and ur opinions

Postby Dr Frook » 09 Oct 2011, 02:36

you should know or be able to identify what is causing the fear. Fear is an evolutionary trait that is required for survival. If you fear nothing, you will be dead very quickly.

elishaz98
FWG Squire

Postby elishaz98 » 09 Oct 2011, 02:38

FWG Leader wrote:you should know or be able to identify what is causing the fear. Fear is an evolutionary trait that is required for survival. If you fear nothing, you will be dead very quickly.
thats scary i see images when i am super tired its freaky

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 09 Oct 2011, 12:21

my friend told me fear is triggered in the image part of ur mind making you see things you never want to eg bad dreams

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 09 Oct 2011, 20:56

Sometimes fear is just common sense. E.g u dont want to walk across that rikedy bridge.
Thats common sense cos it might fall not fear.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 10 Oct 2011, 01:17

If your extremely smart and young ,you might be afraid of many things because you think too much.
e.x. im afraid of velacity because i think i will fly .
im not afraid of animals but effects on me i do,because i think about space and mega disasters and the universe and blackholes and other things that make me go psycho and boom :shock: .

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 10 Oct 2011, 14:16

it happens that people are afraid of what they can't see,of what they don't know about.
Sometimes,by following this pattern people end up being afraid of themselves.
But that's for the psychologists :P I think we're afraid cause we must be. If you're not afraid,you'll end up jumping from a rooftop 20 storeys high .-.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 10 Oct 2011, 14:32

Shadow00 wrote:it happens that people are afraid of what they can't see,of what they don't know about.
But that's for the psychologists :P I think we're afraid cause we must be. If you're not afraid,you'll end up jumping from a rooftop 20 storeys high .-.

im not afraid to jump off a building(as long as its 2 stories cause i will come out with no injuries,cuts,or bruises) because i know the secret to survive a fall.

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 10 Oct 2011, 19:11

Lamb wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:it happens that people are afraid of what they can't see,of what they don't know about.

im not afraid to jump off a building(as long as its 2 stories cause i will come out with no injuries,cuts,or bruises) because i know the secret to survive a fall.

Parachute? or just bend ur knees and roll over on ur shoulder?

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 10 Oct 2011, 20:17

When you touch the ground after falling from any height, there is kinetic energy that suddenly needs to turn into another form of energy (whose name in English I don't know) because a millisecond before you touch the ground you're full of kinetic energy. So that energy if you remain still after a long fall can break your bones etc. So the only thing you can do is keep moving after you touch the ground aka roll as much as needed.

Return to “Serious Discussion”