GPS Implants

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: GPS Implants

Postby Dr Frook » 30 Oct 2011, 09:30

Wow_Give_Up_On_Life wrote:GPS Implants aren't even worth it. What would be the point?
It would be a

- Waste Of Money
- Insane
- Violation of privacy

its simpler to never let the kids out of the house and keep them locked in the basement. Parents are so over protective nowadays, its just stupid. The bubble generation will be ill prepared for the realities of life and end up popping.

Amy
FWG Baron

Postby Amy » 30 Oct 2011, 10:21

I prefer to chain them to the wall...then you can watch them AND they can't move.

Oh, and they make a nice conversational centrepiece for dinner parties.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 30 Oct 2011, 11:24

HIT THEM MAKE THEM CRY AND LET THEM LEARN NO GPS THINGYS CUZ THEY LEARNED THERE LESSON

Sphinx
FWG King

Postby Sphinx » 31 Oct 2011, 05:54

Rainshard500 wrote:HIT THEM MAKE THEM CRY AND LET THEM LEARN NO GPS THINGYS CUZ THEY LEARNED THERE LESSON

dude,ur only a little kid

how would you like it if ur parents hit u everytime u didnt tell them where u were going?

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 31 Oct 2011, 20:14

EDITING MY OLD POSTS TO HIDE FROM MYSELF
Last edited by Rainshard on 27 Jun 2015, 16:20, edited 1 time in total.

azazel_raven_
FWG Prince
Location: Where ever the people who ask complicated questions aren't.

Postby azazel_raven_ » 12 Dec 2011, 03:03

Rainshard500 wrote:HIT THEM MAKE THEM CRY AND LET THEM LEARN NO GPS THINGYS CUZ THEY LEARNED THERE LESSON

Hit them? Because they want some freedom? I get hit for doing the simplest of things, like oh, say, going to School. And I'll tell you, it isn't fun. I don't cry, and I refuse to 'learn my lesson', even when she gets the metal pole, or starts touching me. Honestly, I'd perfer the GPS. Because I will never learn my lesson.

I say that it depends on the situation. Juvenile delinquents, sure. But innocent kids, no. And they should be removable, so at age 18, you can be free.

Connor
FWG Chat Mod

Postby Connor » 12 Dec 2011, 11:39

There is no way in HELL I would let a doctor stick a metal chip in my head.

If I went near a magnet it would pull it straight out...

Also, my mum does NOT need to know where I go 24/7, that's why a cellphone was made. She can text me and ask me...

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 12 Dec 2011, 12:29

GPS implants are inhumane. They are wrong in many ways.

I understand at the ages of 14 and below, but when you're 15, you're gonna be going out a lot, you'll be pressured to do certain stuff, weather it be bad or good. You need to make you're own choices, so you can make the right choices when you're an adult. It's not up to your parents to decide for you. By the time you're 15, they should trust you to make the right decisions.

Also, they completely invade a kid's privacy. Everyone needs privacy, and if that's completely destroyed by a stupid chip in your head, then to me, it's wrong.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 13 Dec 2011, 05:05

Shadow00 wrote:I heard somewhere that some parents decided to implant a GPS type of thing in their kids so they can keep track of them. This isnt really new,as it's been going on for a while… Do you think it's acceptable though? And a pic for the occasion:
Anyways,I disagree with anything like this being done cause it leaves these people no privacy…

I've got a better idea - staple the kids home address to their forehead, so if they get lost, someone will be able to take them home.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 13 Dec 2011, 15:10

FWG Leader wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:I heard somewhere that some parents decided to implant a GPS type of thing in their kids so they can keep track of them. This isnt really new,as it's been going on for a while… Do you think it's acceptable though? And a pic for the occasion:
Anyways,I disagree with anything like this being done cause it leaves these people no privacy…

I've got a better idea - staple the kids home address to their forehead, so if they get lost, someone will be able to take them home.

Or kidnap them and blackmail their parents. :P
I guess it's coming in sooner or later :/

Return to “Serious Discussion”