GPS Implants

Talk about serious issues here!
Shadow00

GPS Implants

Postby Shadow00 » 22 Oct 2011, 08:49

I heard somewhere that some parents decided to implant a GPS type of thing in their kids so they can keep track of them. This isnt really new,as it's been going on for a while… Do you think it's acceptable though? And a pic for the occasion:
Anyways,I disagree with anything like this being done cause it leaves these people no privacy…

Rainshard
FWG God

Re: GPS Implants

Postby Rainshard » 22 Oct 2011, 09:47

if the kids are like super bad and sneak off to watch some real bad films or bully someone it seams reasonable

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 23 Oct 2011, 20:21

Parents who cannot keep track of their child short of surgically implanting a tracking device shouldn't be parents.

The goal of parenting is to prepare a child for the adult world. In the adult world, your every move won't be exclusively tracked and you won't be prevented from entering dangerous situations; you're on your own. Kids need to learn how to evaluate situations themselves, not just let mom and dad handle it.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 23 Oct 2011, 23:28

wouldnt this be a good idea if the kids are kidnapped? and if it was just implanted somewhere like in a tooth?

Sphinx
FWG King

Postby Sphinx » 24 Oct 2011, 10:43

*Sorry,this post is too awesome for you to see*
Last edited by Sphinx on 05 Sep 2012, 09:46, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 25 Oct 2011, 02:49

if gps implants are required, best to lock the kid in the basement. Cheaper and easier to control. Remember to feed him once a day.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 25 Oct 2011, 08:31

FWG Leader wrote:if gps implants are required, best to lock the kid in the basement. Cheaper and easier to control. Remember to feed him once a day.

lol well id say smack them a few times why do you think i turned out so fine

beana 9000
FWG King

Postby beana 9000 » 25 Oct 2011, 15:08

Sphinx wrote:its an awesome idea,actually

i mean,not for 16+ year olds,but for little kids around 12-13,yeah,that would be a good idea

So I’m classified as a little kid? I don’t think that the gps thing should be even aloud.I mean who does that kind of stuff? For little kids,they just need those backpacks that look like an animal Imageand volla you have a stage of children safe. The gps thing is not for people,only for animals(for science),cars,planes,and all that stuff. Not for kids.

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 25 Oct 2011, 22:57

beana 9000 wrote:
Sphinx wrote:its an awesome idea,actually

i mean,not for 16+ year olds,but for little kids around 12-13,yeah,that would be a good idea

So I’m classified as a little kid? I don’t think that the gps thing should be even aloud.I mean who does that kind of stuff? For little kids,they just need those backpacks that look like an animal Imageand volla you have a stage of children safe. The gps thing is not for people,only for animals(for science),cars,planes,and all that stuff. Not for kids.

XD my little cousin has a doggy one of those.

Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
FWG Squire

Postby Wow_Give_Up_On_Life » 30 Oct 2011, 06:42

GPS Implants aren't even worth it. What would be the point?
It would be a

- Waste Of Money
- Insane
- Violation of privacy

Return to “Serious Discussion”