REBELLION!!!

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Which Side Will YOU Choose?

Rebellion!!! (Patriot)
1
25%
Treason, treason! (Loyalist)
2
50%
I don't really care. (Neutral)
1
25%
NEW! Destroy patriots! (Hattyists)
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 4

User avatar
Avereeni
The All Powerful FWGER
Posts: 2120
Joined: 19 Mar 2013, 01:27
Location: persona (is this a location)

REBELLION!!!

Postby Avereeni » 02 Feb 2014, 23:34

ATTENTION ALL FWGERS! WE HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Excalibur, our FWG King, has committed a GREAT amount of tyranny. He has abused his powers and now we must strike back! Hence why I started this topic. I believe we should all start a rebellion against King Excalibur and gain our independence. No matter if we get hanged or decapitated, we must win our independence!

So look at the poll above you. It's a very hard decision, I know...but you must choose wisely. Will you join the rebellion or will you stay loyal to King Excalibur?

Which Side Will YOU Choose?


all i have to say is to become a patriot.

ALRIGHT LOSERS YOU BETTER SIT DOWN CAUSE IM BACK FOR MORE

AFTER THE TREMENDOUS DEFEAT AND THE FAIL TO WIN OUR INDEPENDENCE

WE WILL STRIKE BACK TONIGHT

WE WILL NOT LET KING EX TOWER OVER US AND CRUSH US UNDERFOOT ANYMORE

WE WILL CONQUER, WE WILL WIN

W E W I L L R I S E
Last edited by Avereeni on 05 Nov 2014, 01:15, edited 2 times in total.
now playing: the first four notes of megalovania

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby pudingeX » 02 Feb 2014, 23:38

DEATH TO THE SUPREME LEADER!
Yos

User avatar
Father Anderson
FWG God
Posts: 1215
Joined: 28 Apr 2012, 02:16
Location: Suplex City

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Father Anderson » 02 Feb 2014, 23:41

Sign me up for a little patriotism.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
Image
my sons

User avatar
prophet
FWG Mod
Posts: 810
Joined: 21 May 2010, 06:36
Location: Missouri.

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby prophet » 02 Feb 2014, 23:48

But Excalibur sucks?
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

User avatar
Father Anderson
FWG God
Posts: 1215
Joined: 28 Apr 2012, 02:16
Location: Suplex City

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Father Anderson » 02 Feb 2014, 23:49

prophet wrote:But Excalibur sucks?

LOL
THAT'S MEAN
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
Image
my sons

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Boxorino » 02 Feb 2014, 23:51

SCREW KING EXCALIBUR!
HE SHOULD GO BACK TO THE ROCK WHERE HE CAME FROM!
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Lamb » 03 Feb 2014, 00:04

I am Roland, Excalibur's knight of zero, I shall eliminate all who oppose his rule with my sword, Durendal.
Death to the none loyal
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby pudingeX » 03 Feb 2014, 00:06

Lamb wrote:I am Roland, Excalibur's knight of zero, I shall eliminate all who oppose his rule with my sword, Durendal.
Death to the none loyal

DEATH TO THE SUPREME LEADER AND HIS FELLOWMEN!!!
Yos

User avatar
Awesome Creep
FWG Prince
Posts: 416
Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 19:50
Location: Cheyenne, WY, USA
Contact:

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Awesome Creep » 03 Feb 2014, 00:10

I vote for The Pasta Party. Screw all of you with a Phillips head!
All my friends are heathens, take it slow...

WATCH IT!

|-/

User avatar
Avereeni
The All Powerful FWGER
Posts: 2120
Joined: 19 Mar 2013, 01:27
Location: persona (is this a location)

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Avereeni » 03 Feb 2014, 00:12

I like everyone's spirit...but we have terrible news.

The votes for Rebellion is 5, and the votes for Treason is 4.

We can not let this happen!

What are you waiting for? JOIN THE REBELLION!
now playing: the first four notes of megalovania


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests