Post Queue

Put your suggestions on how to improve the community here
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Re: Post Queue

Postby Lightning Orb » 28 Feb 2014, 23:50

How about stop breaking up my paragraph to make me sound bad? Like can we not?
1. I'm not going to elaborate on an opening sentence.
2. Emphasis on the word YOUR in that "volcaloid Topic" it doesn't happen often enough that doing it is necessary.
3. It's not rude if you wouldn't read into it. I was just saying if you disappear for a few days its not that big of a deal.
4. It only takes forever if you decide to leave forever. Otherwise, it only takes the amount of time that you've been gone.
5. Of course it's MY opinion. Just like creating something unnecessary is something that should be done in YOUR opinion.

#CalmDown #ClamUp #ThanksEx #Orby #Suggestions #No
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 06 Mar 2014, 01:29

Lightning Orb wrote:How about stop breaking up my paragraph to make me sound bad? Like can we not?
2. Emphasis on the word YOUR in that "volcaloid Topic" it doesn't happen often enough that doing it is necessary.
3. It's not rude if you wouldn't read into it. I was just saying if you disappear for a few days its not that big of a deal.
4. It only takes forever if you decide to leave forever. Otherwise, it only takes the amount of time that you've been gone.
5. Of course it's MY opinion. Just like creating something unnecessary is something that should be done in YOUR opinion.

#FightingWords
I've lost my pieces.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 20 Mar 2014, 09:13

Lightning Orb wrote:How about stop breaking up my paragraph to make me sound bad? Like can we not?

Orbs, you've never been in the situation where you need to keep up with certain topics where you need to post on a regular basis. If you have, then you'd be more understanding and supportive when it came to adding this.

This would be a good idea for people who hold Threads or Daily Videos or such, but this would also be an immense help to those who plan on sharing their stories. They can plan chapters to be posted every week or two and not have to deal with manually doing it themselves. It saves time and makes things efficient.

There's no downsides to having this, so I don't see why you'd be against it.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 20 Mar 2014, 17:36

Moot point cause we can't add this function because we don't develop the forum.

Regardless, it's definitely a cool idea.
Image For trying.

Return to “Suggestions”