whats your most embarissing moment

Talk about girl stuff!
Angel
Human Overlord

Re: whats your most embarissing moment

Postby Angel » 18 Feb 2013, 19:05

My most embarrassing moment actually ended up turning into the 4 year relationship I am currently in.

It was my first date w/ my now bf. It was halloween and we went to a place called "The Haunted Forest". I'm easy to scare and so when we got to a point in the tour where we were in a room w/ trick doors and only one was the real exit, a man w/ a hockey mask and chain saw came out right at me and was in my face so I turned and hid my face in my dates chest. . . First date and I basically jumped in his arms in terror XD
We ended up becoming best friends and dating alot more after that. . .But I, to this day, get chills down my back every time I hear a chain saw. . .

meiguorach
FWG Duke

Postby meiguorach » 20 Feb 2013, 15:07

...oh boy.

My best friend and I (who happens to be a guy... and we're into each other, too) were running to beat a public bus to the bus stop so that we could catch a ride. It was right behind us. We were running downhill, I was in a skirt and nicer shoes. I looked back at him and said, "Slowpoke!" ...and just at that moment, I ran off the street and into these dead (and rather harmful if you run into them) bushes. Tripped on the curb, flew into the air, and landed. Hurt really really reallyyyyyy bad. In fact, I still have a scar, haha. But the most embarrassing part was my skirt flying up in front of him. Dunno if he saw anything (I hope not, and he didn't comment), but the thought that he might have still embarrasses me.

We caught the next bus and he got me a seat since I was pretty banged up and bleeding (my parents thought I'd gotten into a fight or gotten attacked when I arrived back home... that's how bad I looked, haha). He offered multiple times to take me all the way home before going to do his errands, but I insisted I was fine. Actually, I just needed him to be away from me so that I could calm down and get the heck in control. ;)

Soooo yeah. There's my embarrassing story... ;)
Image FWG Award for Destined to be Famous

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 04 Mar 2014, 06:20

I was in a really small class last week (around 5 people in a small conference room), and the professor asked something about a reason why folks oppose environmental regulation. I said, "They took er jerbs!"

See here:

Buuut apparently no one in the class knew of the reference. So there was an awkward silence for about 3 seconds before I tried explaining it and gave up because it made it worse.
Image For trying.

prophet
FWG King

Postby prophet » 27 Apr 2014, 08:35

One time I started mumbling In The End by Linkin Park in the hallway during class so nobody was in it. Some chick was behind me the entire time while I broke out into song.
Image FWG BLACKBELT

My Discord ID is Artolix, if anybody wants to reconnect.

The Zodiac Killer
FWG Field Marshal

Postby The Zodiac Killer » 27 Apr 2014, 08:55

Hahahh
My name is Alex, and have been a member since '09. Love the site and the forum. Happily Married!

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 27 Apr 2014, 15:24

i think the most embarrassing moment for the person who made this topic was when they realized they spelled 'embarrassing' wrong... xD
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 29 Apr 2014, 02:01

New embarrassing moment

I was kinda chillin at a volleyball tournament with my friend Jake. So he and I are walking around the place this tourney was at, and we see this one girl a few times while we're walking. No biggie, right?
So we're doing laps around the place, just walking, and the girl and her team walk by. The girl strokes my arm as we walk by and I was like "alright, I hope it was someone hot"

We see them a few minutes later, and the girl BREAKS AWAY from the group, shoves Jake away from me, and starts holding my hand as we walk down the hallway. So I'm just like "Hey girl" and Jake is LAUGHING at me as I awkwardly stumble around trying to get her number. But she left before I could DX

someguy
FWG Prince

Postby someguy » 29 Apr 2014, 15:31

oooooh boy this is a good one

so me and a group of 100+ bronies were at this party and at one momment we all sang the lyrics of this song(more like screamed it into the night and i could had swore that it would be heard from across the building)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRC4Vk6kisY

~pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows!!!!!!!!!!!!~
This guy is the embodiment of cringe.
[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-v9PdfKlA2WE/TfYGXjiZJ5I/AAAAAAAABmA/gJslrGtGfPw/h120/dancing+pig.gif[/img]
Sg's Piggy

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 30 Apr 2014, 01:00

someguy wrote:oooooh boy this is a good one

so me and a group of 100+ bronies were at this party and at one momment we all sang the lyrics of this song(more like screamed it into the night and i could had swore that it would be heard from across the building)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRC4Vk6kisY

~pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows!!!!!!!!!!!!~

I LOVE ANDREW HUANG HE IS LIFE HAIL ANDREW
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Jennifer
FWG Minor Noble
Location: at the most awesome place in the world named Never never land

Postby Jennifer » 29 May 2014, 06:17

It was about 4 years ago that once one of my teachers made me stand out of the class with my 2 friends because we were laughing when she was writing sth. over the board.......I and my those two frenz were very good at studies and had a very good repo.
so for us it was the most embarrassing moment..specially for me becz I hv been always a brilliant child with lots of impression on teachers... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
.Adding to it other boys were laughing at us..and the teaching passing near us were asking us y were we out of the class....after dat day i stopped laughing in any of the classes!..........
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage

Return to “Girl Chat”