Nightmares

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Awesome Creep
FWG Prince
Posts: 416
Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 19:50
Location: Cheyenne, WY, USA
Contact:

Re: Nightmares

Postby Awesome Creep » 05 Dec 2013, 21:39

Mewtwo Power wrote:
Awesome Creep wrote:I once had a nightmare where I was a hamburger, and some naked fat dude tried to eat me.


You'd make a good meal. :lol:


The thing is, I probably would have been okay with being eaten if it was a cool dude, or some hot chick, but the fat dude naked made it a nightmare. So yeah...
All my friends are heathens, take it slow...

WATCH IT!

|-/

User avatar
Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod
Posts: 2518
Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 00:58
Location: U.K, Kanto, Cerulean Cave.

Re: Nightmares

Postby Mewtwo Power » 05 Dec 2013, 21:44

Awesome Creep wrote:
Mewtwo Power wrote:
Awesome Creep wrote:I once had a nightmare where I was a hamburger, and some naked fat dude tried to eat me.


You'd make a good meal. :lol:


The thing is, I probably would have been okay with being eaten if it was a cool dude, or some hot chick, but the fat dude naked made it a nightmare. So yeah...


He was probably hungry, can't blame him. :lol:


For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!

User avatar
Nudu
FWG Squire
Posts: 230
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 08:38
Location: U can find me in the planet MERCURY

Re: Nightmares

Postby Nudu » 12 Oct 2014, 12:08

Nudu wrote:Seriously i dont believe in nightmares..it is just a peep into ur subconcious' freaking thoughts....
Had a nightmare 2 weeks back.... I was have alotta fun with ma bestie and suddenly he tells me "Hey dude this is wierd! I am leaving...bye"
Kinda silly n stupid nightmare..dont u think?? X_x


My aunt always tell me never ever tell ur nightmares to anybody coz comes true...I did the wrong thing by posting my nightmare here coz it really did come true.. :(
Image

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: Nightmares

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 13 Oct 2014, 02:46

Nudu wrote:
Nudu wrote:Seriously i dont believe in nightmares..it is just a peep into ur subconcious' freaking thoughts....
Had a nightmare 2 weeks back.... I was have alotta fun with ma bestie and suddenly he tells me "Hey dude this is wierd! I am leaving...bye"
Kinda silly n stupid nightmare..dont u think?? X_x


My aunt always tell me never ever tell ur nightmares to anybody coz comes true...I did the wrong thing by posting my nightmare here coz it really did come true.. :(

I've been told to talk about your nightmares. It's suppose to weaken the psychological power of them over you and in the meantime, you realize the reality of your dream and what really went on when you discuss it. I talk about my nightmares and I never get them.

Except the really big, important dreams. Those interest me.
Image
Image

User avatar
Annakall2013
FWG King
Posts: 547
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 19:11

Re: Nightmares

Postby Annakall2013 » 13 Oct 2014, 11:14

I keep on having this nightmare like 2-4 times every day. Its just falling . Like on a escalator, or on the road, or an elavator etc. And I wake up with a hurt attack . And I hav it over 24/7 in lessons and in church or in tge middle of lunch. Its soo creepy
Honey, I have heels higher then your standards <3
#FwgDramaQueen2015

User avatar
Awesome Creep
FWG Prince
Posts: 416
Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 19:50
Location: Cheyenne, WY, USA
Contact:

Re: Nightmares

Postby Awesome Creep » 13 Oct 2014, 18:42

Annakall2013 wrote:I keep on having this nightmare like 2-4 times every day. Its just falling . Like on a escalator, or on the road, or an elavator etc. And I wake up with a hurt attack . And I hav it over 24/7 in lessons and in church or in tge middle of lunch. Its soo creepy

You probably shouldn't be sleeping during lessons, church, or lunch.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow...

WATCH IT!

|-/

User avatar
Annakall2013
FWG King
Posts: 547
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 19:11

Re: Nightmares

Postby Annakall2013 » 14 Oct 2014, 06:54

Its,not sleeping its more like day dream and I wake up gasping which so akward and eveyones like staring at me. And my teacher usually sends me to the nurse who does nothing. Does anyone else hav falling dreams??? Its suppoused to be rlly commen
Honey, I have heels higher then your standards <3
#FwgDramaQueen2015

User avatar
Nudu
FWG Squire
Posts: 230
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 08:38
Location: U can find me in the planet MERCURY

Re: Nightmares

Postby Nudu » 14 Oct 2014, 14:15

Annakall2013 wrote:I keep on having this nightmare like 2-4 times every day. Its just falling . Like on a escalator, or on the road, or an elavator etc. And I wake up with a hurt attack . And I hav it over 24/7 in lessons and in church or in tge middle of lunch. Its soo creepy

Maybe u r going thru a stressful tym..exams or something special is up?? something u r nervous bout? normally i have heard people say having dreams of falling means that ur subconscious thinks that u are weak and you might have a downfall. Normally nightmares/dreams are a peek at your subconscious. Maybe if u wake up in the morning and try to recount what u saw, there is a high probability that u could get a lot of puzzles in you life solved through the visions of ur subconscious.
Image

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: Nightmares

Postby Foopzheart » 08 Nov 2014, 16:53

Alright, this one's long, so sit tight.

Okay, so it starts like this. I'm just sitting down, I think I'm planning on playing something on Steam with a couple of people. I tab out for a second to check something (not sure what) and I come back and there's probably 10-20 people in the call/chat thing. I'm confused because I am hearing their voices only and I recognize voices I've never heard before. Like, one of them was definitely Riku. Suddenly, people come into my house somehow and I'm kidnapped. For some reason, I can see out their car window. It is nowhere near any street I've seen. It looked industrial and vacant, building lots and trucks full of dirt everywhere. Can't see to the left, but on the right is a huge gated mansion. There was a sign that said something like _____ Manor. It was definitely "something" manor. Pretty generic, I know, but I get an immediate sens of deep dread. I recognize the scene after all, because I had literally seen it in a dream last year. At this point, I'm somewhat lucid, but I can't change anything in the dream.

We get inside, and it is my house, despite the size of the building outside. But it's in a constant flux. It's changing between where I live and past places I've lived, most prominently a rental house I lived in for only a year when I was younger and my current home. Also, everything is packed in boxes, but the boxes are open. I'm pushed to a table near the back of the house. Two people that I know, call them Jack and Jill for easy reference, who don't even know each other are there, along with another person who I didn't recognize. They didn't speak. We were just sitting there having a conversation like nothing out of the ordinary was happening when we were literally tied up in someone's house somewhere.

Suddenly, a woman with red hair (think Angel but literally exuding evil) walks up to us and says "It's time." The unknown person and one of the people I know, the girl, are taken to the kitchen (for some reason) to be shot. They're at the table. I stand up, and the other person is gone. I am faintly aware of the other two ready to be shot. My binds are gone. I walk to the other part of the kitchen and question two people. Some girl who has rainbow hair (for some reason. Do not recognize at all.) and a tall, almost gangly version of someone I knew but at this point can't quite put a name to.

They say that to avoid dying, I could join them in their weird cult thing (seriously had no idea what they were), but I'd have to shoot my friend. I'm thinking about it, like seriously considering but I can't think straight out of fear. I decide to walk to the living room and instead of sitting down I pace around, thinking. The red-haired boss lady runs out the front door. The goons say, "The boss is gone." very matter-of-factly, just like saying "This milk is 2 percent." The unknown person and the girl are gone, as are the people who would've shot them. The goons are at the back of my mind. I run to the front door. I see boss lady, she sees me, but the door is boarded shut for some reason. I hear commotion in the kitchen. Orders to shoot one person or the other. I run for the stairs, getting an idea. I go up to the top and smash the window. I jump out and for a second I know I'll be dead, but I slide off of an umbrella (yeah, it's off, I know) and land next to the fence. I pick a pickaxe up off of the floor and smash through the fence in a panic (this part makes no sense). I run.

It was light in the backyard, but it is pitch black in the streets. Jack is there, the only other one who wasn't supposed to be shot, is there. "Come on," he says, "We have to hitchhike. Get back to town." In reply, I say, "Where's Jill?" He sighs like he's been given a big chore. Unknown person is there, they look ready to go anywhere, but I still can't remember their face. Jack sighs again. "We have to go back." We start walking back toward the now dark manor, and we see a silhouette. "Is that Jill?" I started running for the silhouette, and it was rabid. Ran at me, and was gone. Happened another few times and then we finally reached the manor. "How will we fight them?" Somebody said. Boxes of military gear appeared on the floor. Literally just appeared there. At this point, it's vivid. I can feel the helmet on my head, the weight of the gun. We go in to fight, and nothing happens. Jill is back, somehow. Some sort of scene transition happened, because as soon as it was resolved, we were back at my house--My actual house. Some sort of internal monologue said,

"And it was finally over, we thought. But the seeds have been planted." A grotesque plant was growing nearby, and it burst, releasing spores into the air. I suddenly felt the urge to do evil. I walked into a nearby house and started putting it into the same state of disarray as the manor. Smashing things, moving things, hurting people. I heard, "we have to stop him" from somebody outside, and I stopped. I had no reason to do anything, and brought everything back to as it was. I am completely lucid at this point. I know it's a dream, but that's low priority and I can't wake up just yet. Then, the houses start falling apart, like they're being overtaken by some sick green virus. Everything is turning green. I am somehow outside. Everything is in ruins. I start walking, but then it transitions.

I'm back at the construction sites. No idea how. My brother is there. "Hey, (calling him John for easy reference) John, let's go back into--" I meant to say back into the manor, because I had some need to find things lost in my past in the fluctuating mess.

"One second, I have to go do something." He walks around the back, and I go to check on him and he's watching a sports event and recording it with his phone. I shrug, and decide not to go back anyway.

The rest is hazy. I know I never went back. Everyone was fine. But I had a bad feeling. At some point, I woke up.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests