So, they finally started getting more mods, Ty guys.
Shoutout to Lyssa boo, who I think really deserved it.
Shoutout to any future recruits as well.
S/O to the new recruiting of mods
- Father Anderson
- FWG God
- Posts: 1215
- Joined: 28 Apr 2012, 02:16
- Location: Suplex City
S/O to the new recruiting of mods
BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons
Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods
SAME lyssa deserves it she's rad and i think she can handle it.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!
Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods
woofwoof wrote:-cries-
OH! YOU'RE LYSSA!!!
Well congratu-freaking-lations!

"Halo, and goodbye!"
- woofwoof
- FWG Mod
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
- Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going
Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods
Angel wrote:woofwoof wrote:-cries-
OH! YOU'RE LYSSA!!!
Well congratu-freaking-lations!
Thank youuuuuu -howls-
I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.
- Percyception
- FWG God
- Posts: 1735
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 00:34
- Location: hell uwu
- Contact:
Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods
Congrats Woofwoof, and to all other new mods!
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them
- pudingeX
- The Supreme Noobie Doobie
- Posts: 1770
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
- Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA
Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods
What what wut going on what am I missing congrats WW I'm too busy no time for punctuation marks anyways my chat is not working because my mortal enemy is still blocking me idk damn I'm not a threat I swear I'll try to fix this asap so I can go back and also congrats to the other recruits idk who are the new ones though so yeah k tnx bai
Yos
- Foopzheart
- SKREEEEEEEE
- Posts: 3696
- Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
- Location: SKREEEEE
- Contact:
Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods
Thought Matt meant he was the S/O. Like significant other. Confusion happened
vaguely present

SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE
Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods
Fuipui wrote:Thought Matt meant he was the S/O. Like significant other. Confusion happened
I've lost my pieces.
- Walking Zombee
- Hand of the King
- Posts: 849
- Joined: 05 Nov 2012, 00:47
- Location: Attempting to #MakeFWGreatAgain
- Contact:
Re: S/O to the new recruiting of mods
Lamb wrote:Fuipui wrote:Thought Matt meant he was the S/O. Like significant other. Confusion happened
dab
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


