ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN
- The Divine Potato
- The All Powerful FWGER
- Posts: 2286
- Joined: 02 Apr 2013, 19:07
- Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing
Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN
Why is Tycoon not an option?
-Best Storyteller award"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"
- woofwoof
- FWG Mod
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
- Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going
Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN
Oh. Someone removed their vote from me and gave it to someone else. Oh. -single tear falls-
I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.
Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN
lol I knew mop or zia would be on top!
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!


- Avereeni
- The All Powerful FWGER
- Posts: 2120
- Joined: 19 Mar 2013, 01:27
- Location: persona (is this a location)
Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN
OOO O O O O WOAAAAAH I FORGOT
I FORGOT OTHER MODS SUCH AS TYCOON WITCH HERSELF SO,,,,,,,,,,,
IF YOUR FAVORITE MOD AIN'T ON THAT POLL EXCLUDING,, FROOK,, SEND ME A PM AND SAY WHO YOU WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR SO I CAN KEEP THOSE THANK!! U!!
I FORGOT OTHER MODS SUCH AS TYCOON WITCH HERSELF SO,,,,,,,,,,,
IF YOUR FAVORITE MOD AIN'T ON THAT POLL EXCLUDING,, FROOK,, SEND ME A PM AND SAY WHO YOU WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR SO I CAN KEEP THOSE THANK!! U!!
now playing: the first four notes of megalovania
- Shadowstar1922
- I Shall Eatz You
- Posts: 5772
- Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
- Location: i don't even know bro
- Contact:
Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN
Damn. a lot of people withdrew their votes to pick mop or zia.
this is heated.
at least in this election, both of them are good people and nice, unlike coughoughrepublicanscoughcoughdemocratscoughcoughcoughamericacough
this is heated.
at least in this election, both of them are good people and nice, unlike coughoughrepublicanscoughcoughdemocratscoughcoughcoughamericacough


- Foopzheart
- SKREEEEEEEE
- Posts: 3696
- Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
- Location: SKREEEEE
- Contact:
Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN
i juuuust caaan't WAIT to be kiiing
anyway
thanks for the one vote, i assume it's shadowstar<3
anyway
thanks for the one vote, i assume it's shadowstar<3
vaguely present

SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE
Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN
I shall now be called Lord Toad the Almighty. Fear me and bow down.
LET'S GO HATTERS!!!


- Shadowstar1922
- I Shall Eatz You
- Posts: 5772
- Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
- Location: i don't even know bro
- Contact:
Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN
Fuipui wrote:i juuuust caaan't WAIT to be kiiing
anyway
thanks for the one vote, i assume it's shadowstar<3
my vote was for zia
i kinda said that earlier


- wolves rock
- FWG King
- Posts: 807
- Joined: 10 Jul 2010, 04:35
- Location: California, USA
- woofwoof
- FWG Mod
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
- Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going
Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN
Fuipui wrote:i juuuust caaan't WAIT to be kiiing
anyway
thanks for the one vote, i assume it's shadowstar<3
It was mE YOU DOPE
I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 60 guests


