ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Vote For You New FWG King/Queen!

Poll ended at 06 Nov 2014, 02:01

Mop
13
35%
Sylvia
1
3%
MMM
3
8%
Woofy
0
No votes
Fuipui
2
5%
Lamb
0
No votes
Toady
0
No votes
Alice
1
3%
Obsidian
0
No votes
Zia
13
35%
Mewtwo Power
0
No votes
Dank
1
3%
Flobalob
1
3%
Shadow00
2
5%
Whittle Boy
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 37

User avatar
The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Posts: 2286
Joined: 02 Apr 2013, 19:07
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN

Postby The Divine Potato » 05 Nov 2014, 19:38

Why is Tycoon not an option?
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN

Postby woofwoof » 05 Nov 2014, 21:13

Oh. Someone removed their vote from me and gave it to someone else. Oh. -single tear falls-
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN

Postby Dr Frook » 05 Nov 2014, 21:44

lol I knew mop or zia would be on top!
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
Avereeni
The All Powerful FWGER
Posts: 2120
Joined: 19 Mar 2013, 01:27
Location: persona (is this a location)

Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN

Postby Avereeni » 05 Nov 2014, 21:46

OOO O O O O WOAAAAAH I FORGOT

I FORGOT OTHER MODS SUCH AS TYCOON WITCH HERSELF SO,,,,,,,,,,,

IF YOUR FAVORITE MOD AIN'T ON THAT POLL EXCLUDING,, FROOK,, SEND ME A PM AND SAY WHO YOU WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR SO I CAN KEEP THOSE THANK!! U!!
now playing: the first four notes of megalovania

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 05 Nov 2014, 22:45

Damn. a lot of people withdrew their votes to pick mop or zia.

this is heated.

at least in this election, both of them are good people and nice, unlike coughoughrepublicanscoughcoughdemocratscoughcoughcoughamericacough
Image
Image

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN

Postby Foopzheart » 05 Nov 2014, 23:37

i juuuust caaan't WAIT to be kiiing

anyway

thanks for the one vote, i assume it's shadowstar<3
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Toady
FWG Mod
Posts: 478
Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 02:59
Location: #HatterNation

Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN

Postby Toady » 05 Nov 2014, 23:48

I shall now be called Lord Toad the Almighty. Fear me and bow down.
LET'S GO HATTERS!!!
Image

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 06 Nov 2014, 00:01

Fuipui wrote:i juuuust caaan't WAIT to be kiiing

anyway

thanks for the one vote, i assume it's shadowstar<3

my vote was for zia

i kinda said that earlier
Image
Image

User avatar
wolves rock
FWG King
Posts: 807
Joined: 10 Jul 2010, 04:35
Location: California, USA

Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN

Postby wolves rock » 06 Nov 2014, 00:01

why isn't ex king?
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: ELECTION OF THE NEW KING/QUEEN

Postby woofwoof » 06 Nov 2014, 01:39

Fuipui wrote:i juuuust caaan't WAIT to be kiiing

anyway

thanks for the one vote, i assume it's shadowstar<3


It was mE YOU DOPE
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 67 guests