The Most Adorable Couples on the Internet

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

The Most Adorable Couples on the Internet

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 10 Nov 2014, 01:56


most relationships make me puke i gotta admit but there is something about mark and ethan that they're so beautiful theyre not gushy ewy dramatic they're so in sync with each other its just amazing. i will post some of their best videos and move onto other couples but guys you should post adorable couples you find lets celebrate love
Image
Image

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: The Most Adorable Couples on the Internet

Postby Boxorino » 10 Nov 2014, 02:02

UHM. MELIX. PLEASE.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Posts: 1998
Joined: 18 May 2011, 16:15
Location: May 18, 16:15 PM, District Court, Courtroom No. 7

Re: The Most Adorable Couples on the Internet

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 10 Nov 2014, 02:24

lumi and zia i don't have pics but imagine
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: The Most Adorable Couples on the Internet

Postby Foopzheart » 10 Nov 2014, 04:49

Hatty x Foopz, of course
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1962
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: The Most Adorable Couples on the Internet

Postby Rainshard » 10 Nov 2014, 07:17

DEMMA (Nerdcubed fans get what I mean)
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: The Most Adorable Couples on the Internet

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 10 Nov 2014, 10:54



more mark and ethan because why not???
Image
Image

User avatar
Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Posts: 2633
Joined: 14 Dec 2012, 06:01
Location: The valley of the shadow of death
Contact:

Re: The Most Adorable Couples on the Internet

Postby Zia- » 10 Nov 2014, 11:10

lukia9999 wrote:lumi and zia i don't have pics but imagine

im disowning you now .-.
Image
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: The Most Adorable Couples on the Internet

Postby Shadow00 » 10 Nov 2014, 16:39

Image


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests