
A Message for the Next Homeowner
A Message for the Next Homeowner
While redoing some floors I though I might leave a message.


Re: A Message for the Next Homeowner
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
That's bad! But hilarious xD
That's bad! But hilarious xD

"Halo, and goodbye!"
- Foopzheart
- SKREEEEEEEE
- Posts: 3696
- Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
- Location: SKREEEEE
- Contact:
Re: A Message for the Next Homeowner
Should've written in freaky handwriting a big X and then "THE BODY IS HERE"
also is that "MLG"? Looks like Bacon had the same idea
also is that "MLG"? Looks like Bacon had the same idea
vaguely present

SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE
- woofwoof
- FWG Mod
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
- Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going
Re: A Message for the Next Homeowner
We ripped up some carpet in our basement a while back and someone had left messages for us there. One was "HELLO U ALL" exactly like that. And huge, right in the middle of the floor. We haven't gotten around to redoing the basement so that's still there, loud and proud.
I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.
Re: A Message for the Next Homeowner
I'm going to leave a message saying "there's a box outside somewhere in the ground, it has a $100 dollar bill, find it and you can have it" and I'll make sure that it's like those boxes that you have wedding rings inside of and it will be buried about 5 feet into the ground.
I've lost my pieces.
- Shadowstar1922
- I Shall Eatz You
- Posts: 5772
- Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
- Location: i don't even know bro
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests



