1Face

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Posts: 1998
Joined: 18 May 2011, 16:15
Location: May 18, 16:15 PM, District Court, Courtroom No. 7

1Face

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 13 Nov 2014, 20:55

http://www.1face.com


This website is a watch sale thing that supports charities such as Gram Vikas, the American Cancer Society and One Day's Wages. There are nine watches, and every watch bought has the money sent to the charity the watch promotes. It's a really cool thing.

Go buy. post pics of watch when u get.
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

User avatar
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Posts: 1998
Joined: 18 May 2011, 16:15
Location: May 18, 16:15 PM, District Court, Courtroom No. 7

Re: 1Face

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 14 Nov 2014, 21:13

aren't topics used for posting

in other words

le bump
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: 1Face

Postby Foopzheart » 14 Nov 2014, 21:52

This is very important. If you have the money, these people are helping--Personally, I'd support 8 cancer patients for the price of the new Smash Bros. game any day before I'd buy the actual game. I urge you all to support the cause of your choice, this is a good find, Lukia.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests