Your most favorite school experience
- Awesome Creep
- FWG Prince
- Posts: 416
- Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 19:50
- Location: Cheyenne, WY, USA
- Contact:
Re: Your most favorite school experience
Accidentally setting a school bus on fire.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow...
WATCH IT!
|-/
WATCH IT!
|-/
- woofwoof
- FWG Mod
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
- Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going
Re: Your most favorite school experience
My most favorite school experience was the holidays when I was not at school.
I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.
Re: Your most favorite school experience
Sleeping in every math class I ever had because I always finish my work too fast.Yep.
Meepy Mipy Meepzy Mo
Dangle Frook over lava by a toe
Make a poem about this
and make Zia hiss
(Eeeeep.)
Meeeeeeeeeeep.
Dangle Frook over lava by a toe
Make a poem about this
and make Zia hiss
(Eeeeep.)
Meeeeeeeeeeep.
Re: Your most favorite school experience
it's always great when my english teacher sings us a song he's written in class. i love it.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!
Re: Your most favorite school experience
My favorite school experience has to be when my teacher disses someone.
It's funny to just watch someone get dropped down a level, even if that someone happens to be me at times.
It's funny to just watch someone get dropped down a level, even if that someone happens to be me at times.
I've lost my pieces.
Re: Your most favorite school experience
one maths lesson a girl on my table was being rude and laughing and stuff
and sir said "let's hope you have this sense of humour on parents evening"
and sir said "let's hope you have this sense of humour on parents evening"
FWG Potential Princess 2016Re: Your most favorite school experience
Actually, I find it funny when the Irish teacher ships kids in the class, impersonates the British accent and tells us about his diet of potatoes.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.
2016 most likely to be a meme.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests

