Your most favorite school experience

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Awesome Creep
FWG Prince
Posts: 416
Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 19:50
Location: Cheyenne, WY, USA
Contact:

Re: Your most favorite school experience

Postby Awesome Creep » 18 Nov 2014, 01:49

Accidentally setting a school bus on fire.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow...

WATCH IT!

|-/

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Your most favorite school experience

Postby woofwoof » 18 Nov 2014, 03:11

My most favorite school experience was the holidays when I was not at school.
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
org36
FWG Earl
Posts: 314
Joined: 17 Mar 2013, 06:30
Location: Meepy Land/Pokemon Zone

Re: Your most favorite school experience

Postby org36 » 18 Nov 2014, 03:18

Sleeping in every math class I ever had because I always finish my work too fast.Yep.
Meepy Mipy Meepzy Mo
Dangle Frook over lava by a toe
Make a poem about this
and make Zia hiss
(Eeeeep.)
Meeeeeeeeeeep.

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Your most favorite school experience

Postby Boxorino » 18 Nov 2014, 04:15

it's always great when my english teacher sings us a song he's written in class. i love it.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: Your most favorite school experience

Postby Lamb » 18 Nov 2014, 04:18

My favorite school experience has to be when my teacher disses someone.
It's funny to just watch someone get dropped down a level, even if that someone happens to be me at times.
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Tycoon
FWG Mod
Posts: 1579
Joined: 23 Aug 2012, 14:44
Location: the ocean floor

Re: Your most favorite school experience

Postby Tycoon » 18 Nov 2014, 18:47

one maths lesson a girl on my table was being rude and laughing and stuff
and sir said "let's hope you have this sense of humour on parents evening"
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1962
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: Your most favorite school experience

Postby Rainshard » 18 Nov 2014, 19:42

Actually, I find it funny when the Irish teacher ships kids in the class, impersonates the British accent and tells us about his diet of potatoes.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests