How did you ask out someone?

Talk about guy stuff...
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Re: How did you ask out someone?

Postby Foopzheart » 08 Nov 2014, 22:09

To bring it back on topic, the only real way to ask someone out is to walk up to them and say "ay gurl i herd u up 4 pokemon so like gimme yo friend code"
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 08 Nov 2014, 23:35

Fuipui wrote:You can quote people below your post by clicking "quote" and it's like adding a BBcode

+1, that was a lot easier than clicking quote on one message than cilcking quote in this box then copy and pasting in he second quote in between

But then again this isn't important.

I'm still hoping for someone to ask me out because i'm too shy.
I'm just bobbing along

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 11 Nov 2014, 20:52

Walk up to the girl you want to be your bae

Look straight into her beautiful eyes

Say to her "Hey girl, you without me is like Corn Flake without Milk"
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 11 Nov 2014, 23:34

paladin wrote:Walk up to the girl you want to be your bae

Look straight into her beautiful eyes

Say to her "Hey girl, you without me is like Corn Flake without Milk"

i actually don't like milk and cereal together.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Wow_Give_Up_On_Life
FWG Squire

Postby Wow_Give_Up_On_Life » 14 Nov 2014, 08:23

Well weirdly enough a topic that I'm a boss at.

Two ways to go about this. Easy to say what not to do though.

i just say, "hey you wanna go out to this place?" usually a club and then we have fun and then after a week i ask them if they wanna go out again and usually by the third time i'll come up behind him and grab his butt and quickly put my arm around his shoulder and stand by his side and say "lets go out" and it usually works.

No. I want to bring special attention to how he/she? Made getting a man sound like the back label washing instructions. This isn't right. Men and women, as you have more likely found out come in many different packages, with many different pre conceived notions.

For example, I don't think Id make it to the second club putting. I'd have options I am ready to exercise. Just like the reason he/she goes out to a club is to have the options of many men/women. She only will settle for you if he/she has no better option. So first off to @Shadow****** little bit of shame for you.

I think it depends entirely on the place you take them to. If it's somewhere friendzonish like the movies then obviously you'll be friendzoned.

Take her to Italy. I mean look at it.

Wrong again. Notice her mind set though, a book case gold digger! It's all about where she is taken too! Of course look at her 0 consideration for personality, physique or any other criteria. Just Italy. I can fly to Italy, whenever. But you're a real screw person to believe your entitled to any of that.

She is right on one thing though, if your looking for a wife and not a hooker, (which I see the similarities as she is treating love on a transactional basis) Id recommend taking her to somewhere that feels special to you and simple. (Perhaps also near your place Incase you get kissing etc :lol: :o

So now that Ive hopefully gotten rid of the bad ideas, I can replace them with the good. Your a man, whether young or old you have a right to explore women and sexuality. Don't let women tell you otherwise, the more you learn the more you'll realize they will always have an excuse. You can't be misogynistic though, (even though you completely can do this :lol: ) you have to appreciate a women for not her faults, weaknesses etc.. but for what they are.

" Every women is just a different face of the goddess Aphrodite"

Ah wait, off topic. So how do you ask her out on a date? It's so complicated now. Snapshot, Twitter, Facebook. Not only that but women are just getting use to these artificial mediums. Makes it difficult for us guys as they also have an outrageous emotional/life complex. I'd say a great start is a nice shirt, shoes, teeth brushed and being either a douche or sweet depending on who you are and asking her.

Change the topic to "How can I make it more likely that she will say yes to going out"
Image CHEESY POOFS

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 14 Nov 2014, 16:22

See the dude above is pretty much theory.
If you wanna succeed at some point, all you gotta do is go out there and fail till you master the art.
And ofcourse since youll probably go for the hotter ones, prepare for a lot of failing.
Being a douche or sweet doesnt matter muxh as long as you have confidence.
And confidence you earn by trial and error. Big time.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 20 Nov 2014, 20:53

Shadow00 wrote:Image

I made this joke in chemistry at school. I am now on detention and I had a letter sent home....
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 20 Nov 2014, 22:11

Making rape jokes on consequences burdened societies is a bad idea.
That's why we do it on the internet.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 21 Nov 2014, 06:40

Shadow00 wrote:Making rape jokes on consequences burdened societies is a bad idea.

Yeaaaaaah.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 22 Nov 2014, 22:35

Rainshard500 wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:Making rape jokes on consequences burdened societies is a bad idea.

Yeaaaaaah.

Yeah
Girl
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Return to “Guy Chat”