DC Cinematic Universe

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Shadow00

DC Cinematic Universe

Postby Shadow00 » 01 Dec 2014, 04:26

With the Batman V Superman movie coming up, and Justice league movies already confirmed i cant but feel hyped for (finally) seeing some good superhero villains.

No hate on the Marvel universe, but its villains usually rank from mehhh to ughhhhh.

Which character of the justice league do you expect more to see?

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: DC Cinematic Universe

Postby woofwoof » 01 Dec 2014, 16:27

I WANT TO SEE RAVEN IN NON CARTOON FORM CAN THIS PLEASE HAPPEN

also all the Batman
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1962
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: DC Cinematic Universe

Postby Rainshard » 01 Dec 2014, 21:20

woofwoof wrote:I WANT TO SEE RAVEN IN NON CARTOON FORM CAN THIS PLEASE HAPPEN

also all the Batman


I would love a good Raven Film. The Injustice comics were quite good (the game was meh) so I would love to see a film of that.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: DC Cinematic Universe

Postby Foopzheart » 01 Dec 2014, 22:15

Isn't Cyborg getting a movie? Also, Aquman? Wonder Woman?
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: DC Cinematic Universe

Postby Shadow00 » 01 Dec 2014, 22:40

Fuipui wrote:Isn't Cyborg getting a movie? Also, Aquman? Wonder Woman?

Dunno about cyborg, the other two more than likely.

I also hope for a green lantern remake to fix the other version, you know.

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: DC Cinematic Universe

Postby Foopzheart » 01 Dec 2014, 23:52

Shadow00 wrote:
Fuipui wrote:Isn't Cyborg getting a movie? Also, Aquman? Wonder Woman?

Dunno about cyborg, the other two more than likely.

I also hope for a green lantern remake to fix the other version, you know.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4123436/?ref_=nv_sr_2

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4120636/?ref_=nv_sr_2
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: DC Cinematic Universe

Postby Shadow00 » 02 Dec 2014, 02:27

Niceeeee


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests