Finals Hiatus

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Finals Hiatus

Postby woofwoof » 02 Dec 2014, 22:45

So basically I'm not too extremely worried about finals but at the same time I am, and also I have work, and also I have to take care of my family and clean up my house and this and that and this and thAT so I'm so (pardon my french) fucking stressed and anxious, my depression is raging again, and I am struggling, so I need to back off of things that will cause me to procrastinate. I'm sorry, but I should be back in about two weeks, so don't worry. You guys are amazing, thanks for always saying hello everyday, hope you have a great two weeks and see you soon.
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: Finals Hiatus

Postby Foopzheart » 03 Dec 2014, 00:18

WHO WILL SOLVE MYSTERIES WITH ME FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS THOUGH WOOFLES
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Re: Finals Hiatus

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 03 Dec 2014, 00:19

gucci luck woof. get an a on those finals or else. and i hope you get through your depression. we may disagree politically but i still think ur rad and i wish you the best to pull through.
Image
Image

User avatar
The Dice Man
FWG Colonel
Posts: 114
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 01:36

Re: Finals Hiatus

Postby The Dice Man » 03 Dec 2014, 06:54

Hope everything works out for you, Gl on finals.
Don't be afraid to ask for help to get everything under control

User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1962
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: Finals Hiatus

Postby Rainshard » 03 Dec 2014, 07:22

Hatty wrote:Image

<3


+1

Good luck Woof! Come back soon!
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: Finals Hiatus

Postby Angel » 03 Dec 2014, 21:22

Good luck!
And stay perdy!
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: Finals Hiatus

Postby Dr Frook » 06 Dec 2014, 22:48

eeeeeeeeeeek eeeeeeeeeeek

Image
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: Finals Hiatus

Postby Angel » 08 Dec 2014, 03:45

FWG Leader wrote:eeeeeeeeeeek eeeeeeeeeeek

Image


HAHAHA
Frook went thud
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Finals Hiatus

Postby woofwoof » 08 Dec 2014, 21:51

Angel wrote:
FWG Leader wrote:eeeeeeeeeeek eeeeeeeeeeek

Image


HAHAHA
Frook went thud


I am the handsome man that caught him because I am bACK SORT OF
I have one more final but I've pretty much got it, I just need to study before it.
But it's time for ChRISTMAS FREAKING BREAK even though I'll have to clean and stuff the whole time IT'S BETTER THAN SCHOOL
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
paladin
FWG King
Posts: 851
Joined: 12 Oct 2009, 21:32
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Re: Finals Hiatus

Postby paladin » 08 Dec 2014, 23:40

Its all Gucci in the Neighborhucci.
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
Image
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests