How Did You Get Here?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
The Random Savior
FWG Prince
Posts: 423
Joined: 01 Feb 2013, 23:30
Location: Currently Out of Action.

How Did You Get Here?

Postby The Random Savior » 28 Jan 2015, 00:10

How did you get on FWG? If you wish to share, post here! As for me...ahem...

Some time in maybe late 2012 I was trying to find this game called, "World Box". I had been searching for it, and I found it on a site called, FreeWorldGroup.com. As I was playing, I noticed to the right of the game a chatbox that seemed to be active. I was getting bored of the game, so I decided to make some random name (No idea what it was) and then proceeded to be a thorn in one's side. However, I got bored of this and I just got off the browser. But it kept on looming onto me. The next day, I decided to go on there and be serious. I then found out immediately that there was a role-playing chat. I entered it, and I saw people clashin', adventurin', and all sorts of stuff. I wanted to join, so I decided to be, "The Lich King" since I was in Northrend in WoW at the time. Mainly, I roleplayed with Violet Stormbreaker, and from that day a fierce rivalry between her and the king of the dead was established. I was a complete noob; I teleported a lot and could not fight for the life of me. Time would pass and every day I would go on to roleplay, developing characters such as Kalkar Stormbeard, Vlk Spectralstalker, and many others.

Eventually, I was curious about the forum. So, I soon officially joined the site...and I'm still here (although I do love disappearing for a few months or so).
Out of Action.

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: How Did You Get Here?

Postby woofwoof » 28 Jan 2015, 01:21

I was playing a game and saw the chat and registered 'cause lightblue was annoying
Then about a year later after I got over my initial nervousness I joined the forum.

Now I am mod
But still dumb
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1962
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: How Did You Get Here?

Postby Rainshard » 28 Jan 2015, 06:57

I wanted to play fish tycoon.
Saw Musicfreak talking about school.
Started talking as 'animal guy'
A year later I made a forum account so I could legitimately RP.
Named myself after my first RP character.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
Tycoon
FWG Mod
Posts: 1579
Joined: 23 Aug 2012, 14:44
Location: the ocean floor

Re: How Did You Get Here?

Postby Tycoon » 28 Jan 2015, 18:04

Rainshard500 wrote:I wanted to play fish tycoon.
Saw Musicfreak talking about school.
Started talking as 'animal guy'
A year later I made a forum account so I could legitimately RP.
Named myself after my first RP character.

i swear like 78% got here by fish tycoon
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: How Did You Get Here?

Postby Dr Frook » 28 Jan 2015, 21:07

yeah a lot of peeps got here via fish tycoon

so I got here one day while following the yellow brick road... I ended up eating the wizard of oz and the white witch of narnia to get where I am today.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
The Random Savior
FWG Prince
Posts: 423
Joined: 01 Feb 2013, 23:30
Location: Currently Out of Action.

Re: How Did You Get Here?

Postby The Random Savior » 28 Jan 2015, 22:28

FWG Leader wrote:yeah a lot of peeps got here via fish tycoon

so I got here one day while following the yellow brick road... I ended up eating the wizard of oz and the white witch of narnia to get where I am today.



Image
Out of Action.

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: How Did You Get Here?

Postby Boxorino » 28 Jan 2015, 23:31

pokemon tower defense.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Percyception
FWG God
Posts: 1735
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 00:34
Location: hell uwu
Contact:

Re: How Did You Get Here?

Postby Percyception » 29 Jan 2015, 01:01

Basically I was playing Bed and Breakfast 3. Beat it and decided to try Bed and Breakfast 2. Sent me to this site. Saw the Chat. Chatted for several months. Left for the entire summer of '13. Came back in September. Created forum account mid November. Started Percy's Guide to Everything Percy shortly afterwards, which was when I really started spending lots of time here. Over a year later, here I am.
twenty one pilots is so dumb. there isn't even 21 of them

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: How Did You Get Here?

Postby Foopzheart » 29 Jan 2015, 02:54

I was playing a game (probably Fish Tycoon) and was like "ay cool chat" and said "hello" because I was surprisingly formal in my talking when I joined here (how did this happen to me omg) and talked for like a week thinking "alright this is cool right on wheelie man is my best friend". Then, I dropped off the face of the Earth for a month or two (commitment isues or something, idk) and came back in May, talked for a while, heard people talking about a "fo-rum" and read some story on here andf decided to join. The end.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: How Did You Get Here?

Postby Angel » 29 Jan 2015, 06:05

FWG Leader wrote:yeah a lot of peeps got here via fish tycoon

so I got here one day while following the yellow brick road... I ended up eating the wizard of oz and the white witch of narnia to get where I am today.

This made me laugh really hard xD

I found this place while looking for Escape games because I wanted something to occupy my time since my best friend had recently left for his 2 year mission.
I saw the chat and thought it would be funny to post weird/creepy things, not realizing that I was being a stupid troll like many of the trolls who find their way here today haha.
I joined the forum like a month later and well...here I am???
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests