The chat

Is something broken? Doesn't work right? A game gone crazy? Tell us about it here!
mmm
FWG Mod

Re: The chat

Postby mmm » 27 Feb 2015, 18:38

Angel wrote:
mmm wrote:I had this problem before, and it turned out it had something to do with Norton. If I remember correctly, there was some stupid Norton add-in you had to disable.

CURSE YOU AQUA SCUMMM!
I hate Norton...

Norton is TRASH. I recommend Bitdefender for your next antivirus software. It doesn't bug the hell out of you like Norton does, I get sameday replies to help or even suggestions (via EMAIL!) and while often over-aggressive, Bitdefender prompts you to choose to block things instead of automatically breaking things, a la Norton.
Image For trying.

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 07 Mar 2015, 15:14

mmm wrote:
Angel wrote:
mmm wrote:I had this problem before, and it turned out it had something to do with Norton. If I remember correctly, there was some stupid Norton add-in you had to disable.

CURSE YOU AQUA SCUMMM!
I hate Norton...

Norton is TRASH. I recommend Bitdefender for your next antivirus software. It doesn't bug the hell out of you like Norton does, I get sameday replies to help or even suggestions (via EMAIL!) and while often over-aggressive, Bitdefender prompts you to choose to block things instead of automatically breaking things, a la Norton.

I was about to post BITDEFENDER MASTER RACE and then you posted this.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 09 Mar 2015, 22:32

Avira plix
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

The Zodiac Killer
FWG Field Marshal

Postby The Zodiac Killer » 25 Mar 2015, 07:21

Fixed yet?
My name is Alex, and have been a member since '09. Love the site and the forum. Happily Married!

Return to “Bug Reports”