My dogs are now Swaghetti and Memeballs

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

names (vote twice)

Caramel/Toffee
0
No votes
Tarantula/Giant Ass Moth
4
18%
Zia 1/ Zia 2
2
9%
Hipster/Hobbit
0
No votes
Blacky/Blonde
1
5%
Chip/Dale
1
5%
Trapper/Cooper
1
5%
Dave/Pete
2
9%
Banana Montana/Steven
0
No votes
Jay/Silent Bob
1
5%
Fili/Kili
2
9%
Klive/Keith
0
No votes
Roger/Foop
1
5%
Kareem Abdul Jabark/Dikibble Wooftumbo
1
5%
Swaghetti/Memeballs
6
27%
 
Total votes: 22

User avatar
Walking Zombee
Hand of the King
Posts: 849
Joined: 05 Nov 2012, 00:47
Location: Attempting to #MakeFWGreatAgain
Contact:

My dogs are now Swaghetti and Memeballs

Postby Walking Zombee » 25 Mar 2015, 11:35

Image
Since I'm terrible with names, I have decided to let fwg name my dogs I just got. I'll leave this post up for a few days, and then make a poll based on the names I get. Also they are both male.

No weird sexual stuff guys
Last edited by Walking Zombee on 16 Apr 2015, 18:04, edited 3 times in total.
dab

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: Name my new dogs

Postby pudingeX » 25 Mar 2015, 11:57

Since you already named the one guy, I'd name the one on the back "Steven"
Yos

User avatar
Zia-
Queen of the Pokefreaks
Posts: 2633
Joined: 14 Dec 2012, 06:01
Location: The valley of the shadow of death
Contact:

Re: Name my new dogs

Postby Zia- » 25 Mar 2015, 13:09

name them Zia 1 and Zia 2
i know you wanna :P
Image
Your skin like winter
I felt you shiver
I heard you whisper
But the Pills were quicker
I watched you wither
I am the KILLER

User avatar
org36
FWG Earl
Posts: 314
Joined: 17 Mar 2013, 06:30
Location: Meepy Land/Pokemon Zone

Re: Name my new dogs

Postby org36 » 25 Mar 2015, 13:20

Name one Hipster and the other one Hobbit. You could also do Hipbit and Hobster, though...idk. ;)
Meepy Mipy Meepzy Mo
Dangle Frook over lava by a toe
Make a poem about this
and make Zia hiss
(Eeeeep.)
Meeeeeeeeeeep.

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Name my new dogs

Postby Boxorino » 25 Mar 2015, 13:31

swaghetti and memeballs.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Rainshard
FWG God
Posts: 1962
Joined: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48
Location: Haha, nice try FBI

Re: Name my new dogs

Postby Rainshard » 25 Mar 2015, 17:38

Blacky and Blondy?

I don't do names.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

User avatar
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Posts: 1998
Joined: 18 May 2011, 16:15
Location: May 18, 16:15 PM, District Court, Courtroom No. 7

Re: Name my new dogs

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 25 Mar 2015, 17:45

Chip for the one on the left and Dale for the righty



( i was going for chocolate or cookie but they seem too feminine sooo chip)
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Icamenal
FWG God
Posts: 1273
Joined: 01 Mar 2015, 00:44

Re: Name my new dogs

Postby Icamenal » 25 Mar 2015, 18:38

Trapper and Cooper?

User avatar
Flobalob
FWG Mod
Posts: 1055
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 19:12
Location: In a toaster. Long story.
Contact:

Re: Name my new dogs

Postby Flobalob » 25 Mar 2015, 21:06

Dave and Pete.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: Name my new dogs

Postby pudingeX » 27 Mar 2015, 11:54

I'm pretty serious tho, name the guy on the right "Steven"

And if you ever changed your mind about the name of the black one, name him "Banana Montana"
Yos


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests