The Next President!!!!! (America)

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: The Next President!!!!! (America)

Postby Dr Frook » 03 Feb 2015, 22:05

the US needs a strong pres to make it a great country again. The way things r going, Aussieland will probably be more powerful the the US in a couple of years ;)
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 09 Feb 2015, 23:56

#TedCruz4President
<-< I understand he was born in Canada, but his birth certificate says Delaware.
I've lost my pieces.

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 10 Feb 2015, 02:23

Lamb wrote:#TedCruz4President
<-< I understand he was born in Canada, but his birth certificate says Delaware.

no not him, he is too far right. I prefer a more moderate republican. Rand Paul? Anyone?

Ted Cruz is like what we dont need.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 14 Feb 2015, 04:00

Angel wrote:
lukia9999 wrote:inb4 obama wins again by surprise

By changing the rules so he can run again I'm sure...
I think Romney needs a chance to prove himself. Only reason people don't vote for him is because he is LDS and people think an LDS president would force everyone to join the church. For your information, the LDS church does NOT get involved in political things because that isn't what we are about. You vote in other religions, what makes them any different from the LDS faith?
Just give the guy a chance, you gave Obama a chance, and yes, that was a stupid thing to do, but you still gave him a chance!

Obama had to clean up Bush's mess, and nobody cooperated with him.
No, it wasn't fucking stupid to elect Obama, and I am getting real tired of the people saying he sucks.
Try being president with a Congress that votes against everything you put out, just because you're you.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 14 Feb 2015, 04:10

The Baconator wrote:
Angel wrote:

I think Romney needs a chance to prove himself. Only reason people don't vote for him is because he is LDS and people think an LDS president would force everyone to join the church. For your information, the LDS church does NOT get involved in political things because that isn't what we are about. You vote in other religions, what makes them any different from the LDS faith?
Just give the guy a chance, you gave Obama a chance, and yes, that was a stupid thing to do, but you still gave him a chance!

No, it wasn't fucking stupid to elect Obama, and I am getting real tired of the people saying he sucks.
Try being president with a Congress that votes against everything you put out, just because you're you.

And this whole topic testifies to why the now 800 year old document The Magna Carta > The American Constitution.

Watch so many people try to say that the American Constitution is more important than basically the foundation of democracy and it's parent document.
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 14 Feb 2015, 19:00

The Divine Potato wrote:
The Baconator wrote:
Angel wrote:

And this whole topic testifies to why the now 800 year old document The Magna Carta > The American Constitution.

Watch so many people try to say that the American Constitution is more important than basically the foundation of democracy and it's parent document.

1. Obama didn't always have a full repub majority congress.
2. Rand Paul is looking like a strong candidate
3. Let's not get off topic, this is about American Elections.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 23 Feb 2015, 22:13

The Baconator wrote:
Angel wrote:

"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 01 Mar 2015, 19:46

lukia9999 wrote:
The Baconator wrote:
Angel wrote:

obama was not the cause of the oil price drop, there are some 30 other nations who export oil, i guess OPEC didn't control it refinery and export well enough. supply and demand, keep the amount of oil available low enough for high prices, you make your profit down the long run.

Obama may have ended two wars, but he started what, 3? Libya? practically funded the Syrian National Army (2nd one) which then gave American wealth to ISIS to then establish the 3rd war in Iraq, which we will soon reinvade again if Iranian and Kurdish forces don't eat them up.

The unemployment rate, eh, i'll give you that.

Bin ladin was reported to have died about 5 times before 2011. His first was his obituary in an Egyptian news press in 2001. talked about his funeral and stuff, and then i think some Western medias like CNN or Fox reported on it? Funny how when America killed Hussein, they paraded his severed head around the streets of Baghdad, yet America has not provided anything to confirm bin Ladin's death. Especially with the pakistani secret service basically calling bs on America's claim?? no.

now look, obama isn't a good president, but he's better than most reps and i'd rather have him. But come on, he had a majority in house and senate for the first 2 years an did nothing, minute reps got a big hand coming up obama then complains and tries to do what he promised?????? ok obama. u tool of the corporations.

they're all tools, really, who want to keep America's empire high and powerful by smashing 2nd and 3rd world nations, keep the police state up, and fight for the protection of the bankers who caused our crash in 2008. but, the difference is that at least the Democrats don't fight for people's rights being taken away, and major Republicans in some form or another, have fought for someone's rights being stripped away and i could not stand for that.

Republicans cause all this wreck, spend so much money, i mean come on since Raegan? Destroyed the middle class and small business and sucked us into big corporations it is disgusting. And they're for a free market? lol ok. then democrats get elected in because everyone saw how destructive Republicans were, so Republicans get so angry and mad and aggressive and continuously yell and make fun of Democrats not cleaning up their mess fast enough, so everyone laughs and thinks "lol those republicans, so passionate, so stronk!!" so they elect them in, and the cycle continues.

both parties suck, but at least one knows how to manage a damn economy. you want real conservatives? as much as i hate this guy, I'd love to see a man like the Turkish PM Erdogan lead the Republicans. I'd certainly vote for him. Angela Merkel? She's a nice conservative, let her lead the Republicans.

The Zodiac Killer
FWG Field Marshal

Postby The Zodiac Killer » 27 Mar 2015, 20:49

I believe Mitt said he isn't going to run. I believe Donald Trump said he was going to run!
My name is Alex, and have been a member since '09. Love the site and the forum. Happily Married!

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 28 Mar 2015, 00:07

how does ted cruz not believe in climate change.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Return to “Serious Discussion”