The Next President!!!!! (America)

Talk about serious issues here!
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Re: The Next President!!!!! (America)

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 01 May 2015, 10:04

ghost 9 wrote:It'll probably be Hillary Clinton. The only Republican candidate with the potential to win is Chris Christie and he screwed that up pretty effectively with the bridge scandal.

Also his overall arrogant attitude got a lot of people not liking him. As well as his aggressive intolerance of marajuana legalization.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 01 May 2015, 15:29

Is there any republicans running who believes in climate change and doesn't think vaccines cause disease? To my knowledge there aren't, so it looks like I'm voting democratic.
Image For trying.

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 01 Jun 2015, 19:37

mmm wrote:Is there any republicans running who believes in climate change and doesn't think vaccines cause disease? To my knowledge there aren't, so it looks like I'm voting democratic.

rand paul
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 01 Jun 2015, 20:19

Excalibur wrote:
mmm wrote:Is there any republicans running who believes in climate change and doesn't think vaccines cause disease? To my knowledge there aren't, so it looks like I'm voting democratic.

rand paul

"I have heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines," he [Rand Paul] said.
Image For trying.

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 02 Jun 2015, 19:18

mmm wrote:
Excalibur wrote:

rand paul

"I have heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines," he [Rand Paul] said.

What an idiot.

Bernie Sanders all day, all night, very day, every week, every century.

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 24 Jun 2015, 03:49

Hillary is probs gonna win. She has the most of the important states down by default.

I hope a repub wins though. (Excluding Jeb)
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

Vienna
FWG Butt Kicker

Postby Vienna » 29 Jun 2015, 22:22

The Zodiac Killer wrote:I believe Mitt said he isn't going to run. I believe Donald Trump said he was going to run!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eP4W3vMN2AU

Please, America. Not another nut-job :|
It is precisely the possibility of realizing a dream that makes life interesting.
Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

VOTE BERNIE SANDERS

Postby Boxorino » 30 Jun 2015, 15:15

from his twitter

WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR BERNIE SANDERS:
For anyone who doesn’t know, Bernie Sanders is a candidate for the 2016 Presidential election. He is seen as the underdog of the election, mainly because most people don’t take his campaign seriously, especially next to Hillary Clinton. However, his policies and goals are extremely progressive and can start a revolution for Americans. To help spread the word about this, here’s a simplified list of some of his views on certain issues:

Social: Bernie is pro-choice for abortion. He supports the legalization of same-sex marriage. He believes that the government should require insurance companies to provide free birth control. He feels that businesses do not have the right to deny service to anyone because of religious beliefs. Also, he feels that the Federal government should not allow the Confederate flag to be flown in states.

Environmental: Bernie supports the preservation of America’s National Parks, and believes that the government should expand their domain in order to preserve more land. He feels that the U.S. should require labels on GMO/non GMO foods (genetically modified organisms) because the people have a right to know. He also supports environmental regulations and changes to prevent global warming, as well as an incentive for the use of alternate energy production.

Economic: Bernie supports an increase in the minimum wage from current status to an actual living wage. He also believes that men and women need to be payed equal pay for equal work.

Domestic Policy: Bernie supports American’s right to bear arms, and wants to keep it in tact. However, he supports increased gun control in that strict background checks, psychological tests, and training should be required when purchasing a gun. He also believes that anyone purchasing a gun needs to pass a criminal and public safety background check.

Foreign Policy: Bernie feels that the government needs to reduce military spending in order to better fund education. He also believes that [suspected] terrorists should be given a fair trial in federal courts.

Education: Bernie supports an increased tax on the wealthy in order to reduce student loans.

Healthcare: Bernie supports the legalization of marijuana, and feels that all citizens jailed for crimes involving the drug be freed upon legalization.

Again, this is just a general overlook of some of Bernie Sanders’ beliefs regarding controversial issues. Of course, use this how you will, but it appears blatantly obvious that in numerous ways, Bernie Sanders is what America needs. I can’t vote, but I can spread the word and support a worthy underdog. He truly wants to make America a better place, and I think he’s the best candidate for doing just that.

also i took this person's writing with credit to them because they worded it best!

the source for the info is from here. after taking the quiz you can compare your answers with him to see his stances on things.

#FeelTheBern

^video interview with bernie sanders
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 30 Jun 2015, 15:29

ted cruz is disgusting
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 30 Jun 2015, 23:51

Idk I thought he was funny

Return to “Serious Discussion”